CalcuoCuchicheo banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pax

I think he would've tried that, his IP has been banned other people can access his account but he can't because the IP barr's his location from connecting to this site.

2Pax said:
I think he would've tried that, his IP has been banned other people can access his account but he can't because the IP barr's his location from connecting to this site.
His IP is probably the same as a banned member, so theoretically if he reconnected his IP would change...:confused:

I don't know computers aren't my thing. But ask him if he tried it.

is he an AOL user? i think AOL has a certain amount of IP's that they switch around as people sign on. Im not a comp guy either, but ive had problems with IP's as well.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ I use a modem and when I reconnect I get a diff IP every time. Calc has had 9 different IPs.

I banned two out of his nine IPs, this could affect Calc, Thommo and Sillone (as I pmed you about) because you both had those two IPs, but you also had other ones where as this member I wanted to get rid of only had 2. Tell Calc to disconnect from the internet and reconnect until he gets into a different IP range.

Im tired of Nino Kay, aka Rather Unique, aka, Obnoxious Man, aka playa D, aka Rhy, aka rhyand, aka rydee, aka Technique, etc etc coming back and reregistering, so his IPs have been banned.

Rukas said:
Im tired of Nino Kay, aka Rather Unique, aka, Obnoxious Man, aka playa D, aka Rhy, aka rhyand, aka rydee, aka Technique, etc etc coming back and reregistering, so his IPs have been banned.
How do you know they're all the same guy if he's using different IPs every time?

Hey Amara, Calcuo told me that he uses a modem which means that when he reconnects he does not get a new IP.
Well, most often, people use either broadband modems or dial-up modems (the general public uses either of these two), which one does he use? Since he spends so much time on the Internet, its probably broadband. In that case, the IP won't change until the ISP decides to change it (may take a long while...weeks or months).

If he uses dial-up, which would be shocking, his IP would change every time he logs on. That's because dial-up users from a single ISP all get a group of IPs. A good example is AOL. People wouldn't be able to identify you specifically if you were using AOL because others are probably using the same IP. However, AOL has other ways of identifying people.

Hey Rukas Calcuo said that he has tried unplugging his connection & restarting AOL & his computer a few times, but to no avail.

Pennypacker he says that that he does indeed have a Broadband connection.

Maverick said:
i think he just started naming people then kept saying "aka" after each one.. not necisarilly saying they are all the same exact person
lol, aka = also knoiwn as. so he was referring to the same person. :)

but i thought rather unique, or obnoxious man was SJUK

pennypacker, i've seen a screen shot of the admin control panel and rukas can tell from that, about who is who and stuff and he can tell about all there other names and shit.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
H.E. Pennypacker said:
How do you know they're all the same guy if he's using different IPs every time?
Where did I say he uses different IPs every time? Ryd uses the same IP, which is why I have banned it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Maverick said:
i think he just started naming people then kept saying "aka" after each one.. not necisarilly saying they are all the same exact person
Why the fuck would I do a stupid thing like that, using aka implies its the same person, so of course it is the same person.

If you dont understand something, ask, dont tell people what I mean, you're not me, so dont speak for me -- especially when you are wrong.

Rukas said:
Where did I say he uses different IPs every time? Ryd uses the same IP, which is why I have banned it.
I figured he was using different IPs because, if you banned one, I don't see how he could be coming back with the same one. That's what people usually do...they leave one banned IP and get a new clean IP.

Rukas said:
Why the fuck would I do a stupid thing like that, using aka implies its the same person, so of course it is the same person.

If you dont understand something, ask, dont tell people what I mean, you're not me, so dont speak for me -- especially when you are wrong.
notice how i said, I THINK- just trying to help someone else out since you werent there to respond
i know what aka means but i had no clue all those ppl are indeed the same person, thats crazy

calcuo's I.P. adress is 195.93.21.100.... - checked myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online