BREAKING NEWS: Nelly’s Sister Dies

R.I.P.

Nelly Is an Artist whether you hated him or loved him, when somebody close to you passes away, its always a saddening event, so dont Hate on Nelly but pay your respects to his Sister ....May She Rest In Peace....and Nelly Shall Come back Stronger and Better.

MAKAVELLI 1971-1996

makavelli963 said:
R.I.P.

Nelly Is an Artist whether you hated him or loved him, when somebody close to you passes away, its always a saddening event, so dont Hate on Nelly but pay your respects to his Sister ....May She Rest In Peace....and Nelly Shall Come back Stronger and Better.

MAKAVELLI 1971-1996
:thumb: inshallah rest in peace. nuff love out to his family.

Crunkadelic said:
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4230

Sadly, Nelly has lost his sister Jackie Donohue to a years-old bout with leukemia.

Donohue, 31, died Thursday morning after the cancer came out of remission.

In March of 2001, Donahue was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and had beaten the disease until she suffered a relapse in January 2003. Consequently, she and Nelly established the non-profit Jes-US-4-Jackie as a way to raise awareness about leukemia and to find her a possible bone marrow donor.

Nelly cancelled his recent concert appearances after learning about his sister’s passing.

Funeral details have yet to be announced.

-------------
Damn...and I'm thinking about that college that wouldn't let Nelly have that bone norrow drive on their campus cause of his TipDrill video. That was fucked up.

Rest in peace to Jackie Donohue. God bless her soul. :(
see how many muthafuckaz feelin sorry 4 that nigga....n his family..
but watch an individual die..nobody cares....ma cousin fuckin committed suicide anybody cares?.....yall some internet brainwashed dumb fucks...n i dont blame the college for not lettin nelly do his shit...thats watchu get if u portray such things like his wack ass do..in ur videos..society watch ur moves...but anyway RIP...

_carmi

me, myself & us
^if u would have told us. we maybe would have told u the same goddamn thing. but did u? no. so stop complainin.

RIP Nelly's Sister

Self96 said:
but watch an individual die..nobody cares....ma cousin fuckin committed suicide anybody cares?.....yall some internet brainwashed dumb fucks...n i dont blame the college for not lettin nelly do his shit...thats watchu get if u portray such things like his wack ass do..in ur videos..society watch ur moves...but anyway RIP...
theres a difference between killin urself and being consumed by an illness :rolleyes:
ur cousin made their own choice. nellys sister didnt have a choice.

vg4030

Self96 said:
wtf?... its sad when anyone dies, specially to cancer.. thats some shit no family should go through..

i guess youre feeling bitter that no one said their condolences to you.. but im sure they would have had you said something.. but then again im guessing you dont want peoples sympathy.. cos they are all brainwashed dumb fucks right?..
dont come in this thread bringing all that bull.. its not the place for it

self69. wtf. ive lost plenty of my peoples to know the shit hurts. the reason why you see folks sad when a celeb or in this case his fam dies is because we know about it. we dont know when everyone dies. plus i know nelly must be hurting becuase of his sister dyin' and you say some bullshit like that homie. that jealousy at its weakest right there. RIP Jackie

see yall ......... all yall shuld take a good look at her and wonder when is your time to die...............ha' look at if u were gone 2moorrow ....u dese people on tv live there life and love living there life but the sad thing we must not know when we will die ....death home comes from us united people .we are the one's kill each other and our self so what make the fuk i give a care bout the next muthafucka who dun give a hack bout me dogg.....wake up my people the hur is near we all in the last sage of life .its time to get right or die my niggaz....u know iam not hre i m also dead too but will be back in the lord gesus comes back my name is 2pac amaru and im the 1,34459,777,,,9000,,85 how much i live here on this planet when i were alive in skin human tissie so why us brothers or sisterss all in up hurtin one another all shuld thank the lord of that u are living daily pray niggaz be very scared my niggaz when the comes it comes no shyt stop the fight and the gun fire ples help our city,and neihoods, to be come a betta place everybodi........once again ima say again again stop killin with gun fire ..........................to my nigga fam big nelly L.I.P= living in peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.