Bow Wow Answers Questions About Ciara In New Video

she aint fine at all, look at her face

in the loose control video, in the beggining, watch it when they show her face with no hair, just a hood, she is fucking hideous

a

^^ thas cuz she is a women. She was born transgendered, they cut off the dank 19 years ago. Like jeez neone here cudda been born transgendered and u wudnt even no it. U might not even no it urself. Especially guys, i learnt in sex Ed that all u hav left is a small scar, that u may never notice ur whole life.

Saint33 said:
^^ thas cuz she is a women. She was born transgendered, they cut off the dank 19 years ago. Like jeez neone here cudda been born transgendered and u wudnt even no it. U might not even no it urself. Especially guys, i learnt in sex Ed that all u hav left is a small scar, that u may never notice ur whole life.

ummmmmmmm i thought that was all BS......... care to provide some linkage?

LAZARU$ said:
It was on BET interview(i don't really give a fuck to go search for it and you shouldn't either).my girl watched it and told me.
this is all the linkage i can giv u, lol too lazy to search for that shit. I rilly don care if u believe it or not and if u want linkage find it urself, im lazy

Ghetto_Ghost said:
bowwow is a fucking punk ass kid who sings, not raps, about stupid gay shit because deep down he is a homo and both him and jermaine dupri know this because they are both fags together

i would handle ciara way better and hit for hours straight and make her not be able to walk for 3 days

IM PISSED
hating at it's best. ah... gotta love it.

LAZARU$ said:
It was on BET interview(i don't really give a fuck to go search for it and you shouldn't either).my girl watched it and told me.
Well youre girl might have hearing problems because it is just another rumor. Here are actual links to facts about it

Rumors emerged in January 2005 that Ciara was, in fact, born with a male body or intersex, and had sexual reassignment surgery at the age of 11. Many variations of this rumor existed. One variation claims that a doctor told reporters of Ciara's surgery and is being sued by the singer. However, this rumor has been dismissed as false (view the links at the bottom of this page), and no proof for it has ever been offered. Ciara was also on BET's 106 & Park dispelling the rumour as she said, "If anyone can prove I'm a man I'll give them $100,000."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara

There's a lot of dumb fucks that exist in this world, I'm just disappointed to see that some are amongst me and other folk who have some sense whether it is damned at times, on this very board may God be with U all!

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Well youre girl might have hearing problems because it is just another rumor. Here are actual links to facts about it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara
watch your tongue boy ;)
noody knows,shit so some stuff get covered up some don't.i careless im not fuckin da transy.dats here buisness i jus put wat i heard down on the table,i didnt say u have to eat.you wanna prove shit 2 a resoniable doubt den go head really doesnt matter at the end of the day :thumb:

all I know is this do y'all really think Bow Wow would get it on with a dude? hahahah it be funny as hell to find out she really is a male but come the fuck on, science can only do so much...he bangin a hot ass chick who could hump the chrome off a car, cool for him but it wont last, he aint her type I bet. I think he's a whack mc but shit she aint dating him cuz his verbal skills, she datin him for the same reason Bow Wow even in the game still, he got looks that some girls go for, I question their intelligence but thats them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.