Bow Wow Answers Questions About Ciara In New Video

Chronic said:
Here's a crazy thought. Maybe it's getting out of hand because people like you continue to spread the rumor?

lol touchay, but we're all mature and we all know its false, so it works out fine :thumb:

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Also the fact that I have dispelled the rumor so many times and the kids still don't get it. All of the rumors are that rumors. It was spread by someone on a messageboard without any facts to back it up.

its kinda hard to prove whether or not she is a man...but anyway...shes not a man, so we can all stop this

Also the fact that I have dispelled the rumor so many times and the kids still don't get it. All of the rumors are that rumors. It was spread by someone on a messageboard without any facts to back it up.

no girl that can "ride" a car like she did in that "OH" video is packin x-tra heat. But she does look more tough then Bow Wow

linx

Staff member
Nah, hell no. Bow Wow is with some chick who's balls dropped years before his did. Isn't she in her mid 20's anyway? Why would she wanna go out with him, lol. Did anyone else notice that he said he has known her for so long, but he also says he met her 2 years ago.

GhettoStar said:
no girl that can "ride" a car like she did in that "OH" video is packin x-tra heat. But she does look more tough then Bow Wow
lol nice. Well the rumor has it that she appeared on 106 and park to tell the world she is a man. She never did appear nor was she ever. It's a funny rumor but once people calls it true then thats where facts need to be laid out.

lol nice. Well the rumor has it that she appeared on 106 and park to tell the world she is a man. She never did appear nor was she ever. It's a funny rumor but once people calls it true then thats where facts need to be laid out.

yep I remember hearing bout that on Extra

KosimO said:
Wasn't there something about Ciara being a man who got a sex change?
yeah she was born transgenderd and had her lil wee wee removed when she was born.a genitc disorder or some shit she took hormones and is alright now.still a tranny thou :thumb:

LAZARU$ said:
yeah she was born transgenderd and had her lil wee wee removed when she was born.a genitc disorder or some shit she took hormones and is alright now.still a tranny thou :thumb:
She tell you that ?

LAZARU$ said:

That's wut i herd, she was a guy not nemore.

Look Ciara's not a man she is a very well-rounded young woman who's making her own way doing the music thang, she's absolutely beauitful and fuckin' gorgeous and a dope artist! When I first heard about them, well actually my feelings haven't changed I would like to be the one in her life, but her choosing to be with Bow Wow is on her he's a wack ass sumbitch...also on that mtvnews.com post about his tour he's on right now "The Heartthrobs" where it says him & Omarion salute Jay-Z & R. Kelly by coming out and performing "Best of Both Worlds" back-to-back, Bow Wow was quoted as saying "Omarion's the best at what he does, which is R&B", and Bow Wow's the best at what he does which is Hip Hop, muthafucka' what?

Will this shit ever end?????

she ain't all that great, but damn the way she moves on top of the car in that video while luda is rappin (oh) or whatever the song is called...she can move nice as hell, wouldn't mind that grindin on me

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.