Biggies flow on Notorious Thugs

wheres the "pacs is better cuz of the emotion he puts in it" post?? come on someone say it lol jk nah i like thug luv better bizzys verse is great, and all the emotion pac puts into hi... anyway notorious thugz is a close second :D

aban said:
thats a party track for little boys and girls to listen to in neverland. What i'm saying is notorius thugs is made for people like brad pitt, peter pan, and oprah winfrey ,those type of people. while THUG LOVE is street record made for street niggaz. shit THUG LUV is RAW!!!, people like crips, john gotti, son of sam, and bloods listen to THUG LOVE. when ever I'm going to war I would rather listen to THUG LOVE than notoruis thugs. No lie! shit the BULLETS in the backround make my neck hair raise!
John Gotti and Son of Sam (Serial killer) listen to hip-hop? :laugh:

raJic_d said:
Thug Luve is Heavy !
hell yeah

Pac is killin' it

My nigga bone held the chrome till I came home
Thug Luv playas tell these bitch niggas bring it on
I caught a plane out to Cleveland late last evening
To help my niggas clean up some niggas no longer breathing now
Who you believe in hit the weed and breathe it's a
Cold ass the world niggas kill you in your sleep
Until they stop me bury murder me or drop me
I got Thug Luv for my nationwide posse feel me

TCD

To the person who considered buying Life After Death overall the album is more "Notorious Thugs" than "Hypnotize" or "Skys The Limit"

btw imio, The Notorious B.I.G.>>>>>> Pun & Pac

ARon

Why I like Biggies flow is cus he flowed to the song perfectly. On Thug Love Pac was singing shit in a hard voice, stretchin out words and all cus that is how the beat is. Kind of like some south shit. But Big took the verse and was using something we call versatility and tore the shit up. Showed what he could do and did it.
Don't want to comment on any of the who flows better shit, most of yall sound like haters anyway.

aban said:
thats a party track for little boys and girls to listen to in neverland. What i'm saying is notorius thugs is made for people like brad pitt, peter pan, and oprah winfrey ,those type of people. while THUG LOVE is street record made for street niggaz. shit THUG LUV is RAW!!!, people like crips, john gotti, son of sam, and bloods listen to THUG LOVE. when ever I'm going to war I would rather listen to THUG LOVE than notoruis thugs. No lie! shit the BULLETS in the backround make my neck hair raise!
hahahaha notorious thugs is a classic song no doubt. big rips it like crazy. peace

I've actually mixed it out from the song. I find it to be horrible. It's a straight out copy-style of Bone. He is copying Bone to me, and beeing a HUGE bone fan I recognize the Bone-style whenever I hear it.

RFTP said:
I've actually mixed it out from the song. I find it to be horrible. It's a straight out copy-style of Bone. He is copying Bone to me, and beeing a HUGE bone fan I recognize the Bone-style whenever I hear it.
He wuz just changin' up his flow to ride the beat properly. U actually cut it out... thats pretty extreme:p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.