Biggies flow on Notorious Thugs

Saaphir said:
If,for you,a great flow means flowing as speed
Erm...how about no? I guess this nullifies a good third of your post.

I never once said speed constitutes a good flow. Timing, rhythm, flexibility, style etc are all far more important.

Saaphir said:
Big had a good flow but he isn't in my top 10 list...Never been impressed by Biggie's skills...Only thing he was good at was spelling is name (B-I-G P-O-P-P-A) but I will probably be murdered for the shit I have said...
How can you say Biggie had a 'good flow' then say the 'only thing he was good at was spelling his name'??

This is contradictory.

Also, you can have an opinion, but if that opinion says that Pun's flow is 10x better than Biggie's then that is just a stupid opinion.

Really, I like Biggie's flows better, but I would never deny Pun his props.

PaulyPac said:
dont be stupid, big pun is good but biggie is better, you obviously have a biased opinion

You won't convince me and I won't convince you 'cause our opinions are biased...You love Big and I prefer Pun,everything is cool,make love,not war! ;)

aban said:
thats a party track for little boys and girls to listen to in neverland. What i'm saying is notorius thugs is made for people like brad pitt, peter pan, and oprah winfrey ,those type of people. while THUG LOVE is street record made for street niggaz. shit THUG LUV is RAW!!!, people like crips, john gotti, son of sam, and bloods listen to THUG LOVE. when ever I'm going to war I would rather listen to THUG LOVE than notoruis thugs. No lie!

Lok

aban said:
thats a party track for little boys and girls to listen to in neverland. What i'm saying is notorius thugs is made for people like brad pitt, peter pan, and oprah winfrey ,those type of people. while THUG LOVE is street record made for street niggaz. shit THUG LUV is RAW!!!, people like crips, john gotti, son of sam, and bloods listen to THUG LOVE. when ever I'm going to war I would rather listen to THUG LOVE than notoruis thugs. No lie! shit the BULLETS in the backround make my neck hair raise!
If I was a mod, you would have been the first clown I would have banned.

Kadafi Son

aban said:
thats a party track for little boys and girls to listen to in neverland. What i'm saying is notorius thugs is made for people like brad pitt, peter pan, and oprah winfrey ,those type of people. while THUG LOVE is street record made for street niggaz. shit THUG LUV is RAW!!!, people like crips, john gotti, son of sam, and bloods listen to THUG LOVE. when ever I'm going to war I would rather listen to THUG LOVE than notoruis thugs. No lie! shit the BULLETS in the backround make my neck hair raise!
I guess were both out our mind. I love NT, but Thug
Luv is more of a street song for tha thugs and shit. But I don't think people like brad pitt, peter pan, and oprah winfrey listen to this. But this is still more of a "bob your head" type song.

But I put Thug Luv over this

made me consider buying Life After Death for a second....only a second (still think it's too Bad Boy"ish" for my taste (in terms of being not gritty))

FroDawgg

^^^if you base it on the singles, yeah it's not that gritty. but the rest of the album is gritty, especially the last three tracks, which i like to call "the life after death trilogy:.

Suppposedly On The Recording Of Notorious Thugs Big Kicked Everyone Outta Tha Studio While He Practised His "bone Flow" He Was Embarrassed When Trying To Do It In The Studio With People And So Practised While Everyone Was Outta Tha Room I Forget Where I Read That Now..

Scoobyffc

im not a BIG fan, barely listen to his music, but this one is fucking awesome
His flow kills it and the lyrics are crazy

ive never compared this song to Thug Luv...Thug Luv is almost a classic imo, as much as Notorious Thugs

ohh and IMO Pun's flow >> Biggies Flow

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Lol at this thread it get resserrected a exactly year later..give or take 1 day or 2.

Anyway, Bizzy outsines Biggie on this track, Bizzy also outshone Pac on Thug Luv

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.