Biggie was a wifebeater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanwzyga

Cyence said:
I heard Pun pistol whipped his wife on the dvd. That's crazy:laugh:

Yep he does, an everybody in the room gets the fuck outta there quick sharp. Mean mofo.

I dont know what the big deal is if a bitch needs a slap she needs a slap.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
yeah I was gona bring up the Pun shit
I remember the like 80 page thread that was made bout it, that turned into a debate a while back 'big pun punishes his wife" or some shit

Bobby Sands

I remember readin b4 about Biggie beating Lil Kim.Didnt know he used to beat up Faith as well.As i have always said:

Biggie was a great rapper but an ignorant coward of a man.

stefanwzyga

On the pun dvd it kind of explains that pun had a very fucked up childhood, his mum was on crack and his stepdad was really mean to him, kind of like a drill instructor! Pun used to get so angry he would eat rocks. It's no excuse for pistol whipping your wife in later years but he hardly had a stable upbringing.

Preach

Rukas said:
Can U Get Away - "What's wrong with your eye? Why you got on glasses?"
oh yeah, come to think of it, i knew that lol.

Sarr said:
man...thats the difference between tupac and biggie. Tupac was a real man...biggie was a coward.

and dont bring up the tupac "rape" thing...cause anybody with slight intelligence would know he didnt do that
yeah, in fact, anybody with a clue know it was a setup.

Cyence said:
What does Biggie beatin on broads have to do with Pac???

"Nas dropped out of school in the 7th grade"
"What a idiot, Pac stayed in school a lot longer than that, that's why he's the smartest negro ever"

Get off his nuts
the fact that pac and biggie had a big ass beef that lead to the whole eastcoast vs. westcoast beef which is significant in hiphop and even in general. i just mentioned that pac could have gone a lot harsher out on biggie and if it had been known back then, he probably wouldn't have gotten all the fame. with biggie comes tupac, with tupac comes biggie. tupac brought biggie out. i could mention a million reasons why tupac would come into the picture.

and it's got nothing to do with being on his nuts. in fact, i'd say you sound like one of those anti-2pacs. so many people start as tupac fans, or start as hiphop fans then have a crazy 2pac period and THEN move on, and when they've moved on they diss everybody who still listen to and like 2pac. stop that shit. if people want to listen to 2pac, let them.

your post didn't contribute shit. if anything it tipped the mood over towards negative. next time, shut up if you don't have anything wise to say.

stefanwzyga said:
I dont know what the big deal is if a bitch needs a slap she needs a slap.
i dunno if you're joking, or if you're serious, but let's assume you're serious; that's weak dude. hitting a chick if not in self-defense is nothing but weak.

stefanwzyga

Preach said:
i dunno if you're joking, or if you're serious, but let's assume you're serious; that's weak dude. hitting a chick if not in self-defense is nothing but weak.

Yeah i was just joking man, just wanted to see how some peeps would react. Although if some 18 stone rugby playing wench starts cursing me out i would'nt think twice about throwing an over hand right and connecting flush on her chin and KO'ing the bitch.

Sarr said:
man...thats the difference between tupac and biggie. Tupac was a real man...biggie was a coward.

and dont bring up the tupac "rape" thing...cause anybody with slight intelligence would know he didnt do that
Why do y'all take this as fact when theres no crediable evidence apart from some forum rumours?? some of you need to start thinking for yourselves instead of blindlingly following tupacs immature beefs or you'll hate every major mc in the business.

Also since when was pac such a great pioneer for women?? don't start posting random lyrics from keep ya head up or can u get away because theres easily twice as many refrences pac made degrading women. One last point biggies quility because some kid posted a message on a board 9 years after his death but pac gets found quilty by a judge for rape and hes innocent just because he said so?? don't talk about anyone with "slight intelligence" because judges aren't known for being stupid. So yeh i guess i just did bring up the rape case. so what??

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Franchise2003 said:
Also since when was pac such a great pioneer for women?? don't start posting random lyrics from keep ya head up or can u get away because theres easily twice as many refrences pac made degrading women. One last point biggies quility because some kid posted a message on a board 9 years after his death but pac gets found quilty by a judge for rape and hes innocent just because he said so?? don't talk about anyone with "slight intelligence" because judges aren't known for being stupid. So yeh i guess i just did bring up the rape case. so what??
theres a difference between cursing a woman on a record and beating her face to a pulp!

"judges arent known for being stupid"....yea but they are known for being racist,biased,and untrust worthy. the OJ case anyone?

dont be ignorant bro, its a known fact biggie hit women, its been going around for years now, he even wrote it in his lyrics. The guys probably roting in hell as we speak

I really dont think it matters if BIG did beat his wife or not.. I mean, its not like im not gonna listen to his shit anymore even if he did.. Dont know why some people are saying hes a coward and lost respect for him... Yea, its not right to hit woman, but its not the end of the world.. Since everyone here likes Dr. Dre, yall know he beat a woman too right?

"However Dre has not still apologized for an incident in which he kicked and punched TV presenter DEE BARNES after she hosted a show which criticised NWA.

After settling a claim by the presenter out of court, he said, "I was in the wrong. But it's not like I broke the bitch's arm."

So now Dr. Dre's a piece of shit, right? Let's all throw stones at him now and boycott the Detox when it drops.

Fataldawg said:
Since everyone here likes Dr. Dre, yall know he beat a woman too right?

"However Dre has not still apologized for an incident in which he kicked and punched TV presenter DEE BARNES after she hosted a show which criticised NWA.

After settling a claim by the presenter out of court, he said, "I was in the wrong. But it's not like I broke the bitch's arm."
He also bodyslammed her lol

lii

to be honest im not against men hitting women period, sometimes girls go at men and its just out of self defense that he hits her. i have a friend who does that, she goes to punch her boyfriend and he'll push her away and then she'll cry, bad cycle to get into. but the dre and big situations are different, yeah dre hit a woman but big was with these women that he hit, they were supposed to be loving and respecting each other. men who hit their wives/girlfriends and yet remain together just further degrade the girls esteem and self worth. thats a shitty thing to do to someone u care about. i still dont think it was ok for dre to hit that woman, she just said some shit about him but its not the same as an abusive relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.