Biggie was a wifebeater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach

THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. SET THAT mentality to music. On the track "Me & My Bitch," he raps to his beloved, "You talk slick, I beat you right." Apparently, he was keeping it real: Since Big's death, his widow, Faith Evans has taken a public stand against domestic violence. She sang the chorus on Eve's indictment of abusers, "Love Is Blind" (remix), and appeared in Eve Ensler's V Day event in Harlem, opposing violence against women. Evans declined to comment for this article, but according to two people who worked closely with her, her face was bruised throughout her marriage to Biggie and didn't stop being black-and-blue until after he died.

"Biggie treated women like a pimp with his hos," says a childhood buddy, who also noticed Evans's bruises. "He would talk about hitting them. He'd say things like, 'She was out of pocket, so I had to put that bitch back in line.'" Baltimore, who dated Big for two years, acknowledges that he was physically violent with her during their relationship, and in the VH1 episode of Driven that focused on Lil' Kim, numerous friends of hers allege that he was vicious. Apparently, she wore the giant Jackie O. sunglasses to shield black eyes.
got this from notoriousonline.com forums

imagine what pac could have done to biggie if he knew :D

lii

yeah it sucks. i remember reading somewhere that some dude - forget who it was- that knew big was shocked when he saw biggie hit lil kim and she was so tiny compared to him

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Preach said:
got this from notoriousonline.com forums

imagine what pac could have done to biggie if he knew :D

Can U Get Away - "What's wrong with your eye? Why you got on glasses?"

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
man...thats the difference between tupac and biggie. Tupac was a real man...biggie was a coward.

and dont bring up the tupac "rape" thing...cause anybody with slight intelligence would know he didnt do that

What does Biggie beatin on broads have to do with Pac???

"Nas dropped out of school in the 7th grade"
"What a idiot, Pac stayed in school a lot longer than that, that's why he's the smartest negro ever"

Get off his nuts

Nick

If thats true then I'd definatly look at Big differently, same thing with Pun after I saw the clip of him hitting his wife.

Nick said:
If thats true then I'd definatly look at Big differently, same thing with Pun after I saw the clip of him hitting his wife.
O shit I never saw that. Bout to go look for it on youtube!

edit: nope, couldnt find it.. :-/

Kadafi Son

Yeah, Hit Em Up woulda been a lil different if Pac knew this. That kinda dirtied up B.I.G.s legacy. I don't think I can look at him the same either

ARon

Although I do not like men who hit women it doesnt really change anything. There are probably a ton of more rappers I like who have hit women, just nothing you can do except set the example and not do it yourself.

ANd OH MY GOD what would TUPAC HAVE DONE, probably killed that fat mother fucker thats why i fucked his bitch type shit thuglife westside outlaw bitch.

I can not wait for the day that people stop bringing the rivalry thing up everytime you talk about one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.