biggie smalls's demo??

He sent me a clip privately of Biggie on that Daddy Kane beat some time ago. Back then I had no idea it was rare though and now it has been deleted from my pc. And now when I pm him for another clip that is longer, he doesn't respond even though he has been posting. And that pisses me off. bombsquad your ass is on blasts.

Hituup said:
He sent me a clip privately of Biggie on that Daddy Kane beat some time ago. Back then I had no idea it was rare though and now it has been deleted from my pc. And now when I pm him for another clip that is longer, he doesn't respond even though he has been posting. And that pisses me off. bombsquad your ass is on blasts.
Does he have an AIM or MSN address?

Hituup said:
What track was the snippet from? Did you hear Biggie rapping?

Hituup said:
And now when I pm him for another clip that is longer, he doesn't respond even though he has been posting. And that pisses me off. bombsquad your ass is on blasts.
The word's kettle, pot and black all come to mind.

Preach

i do. i don't think this cd is as rare as the demo. in fact, it's pretty obvious it's not as rare. however, i know it's hard to come across.. maybe he wants to trade :)

oh, and even though most of those tracks are out.. look at the track times.

Hituup said:
when I pm him for another clip that is longer, he doesn't respond even though he has been posting. And that pisses me off. bombsquad your ass is on blasts.

Hahahaaa... You are a joke. I didn't realize how dum you were and I can't believe I've been on this board and haven't seen this so called blasts towards me. I wish I saw this a long time ago so I would've dissed you earlier, but now is my time. As for your number of pm's. You can forget about it. Sending me an overload of pms won't do you anything. In fact, I won't read any more pm's or negotiate with you or anybody because of what you've done. I didn't know you could be such an idiot. At the end of the day I have what you are looking for and if you were smart you would've known that the last thing you should be doing is pissing me off. Very well done. You've accomplished what you've wanted and now I will never ever up another clip of the song for you and or anybody else that wants to hear it. My intention of finding this posts was to up the clip, but now you have forced me to find my inner harsh self and now you have to beg and apologize before I even think of letting anyone hear it.

Bombsquad said:
Hahahaaa... You are a joke. I didn't realize how dum you were and I can't believe I've been on this board and haven't seen this so called blasts towards me. I wish I saw this a long time ago so I would've dissed you earlier, but now is my time. As for your number of pm's. You can forget about it. Sending me an overload of pms won't do you anything. In fact, I won't read any more pm's or negotiate with you or anybody because of what you've done. I didn't know you could be such an idiot. At the end of the day I have what you are looking for and if you were smart you would've known that the last thing you should be doing is pissing me off. Very well done. You've accomplished what you've wanted and now I will never ever up another clip of the song for you and or anybody else that wants to hear it. My intention of finding this posts was to up the clip, but now you have forced me to find my inner harsh self and now you have to beg and apologize before I even think of letting anyone hear it.
Ignore him, please don't punish everybody because of what one person said. Please reconsider. Would you ever consider selling a copy of the tape??

Man please if you have it, post it. It's very important for us. We want this very much. There's no point for not sharing it.

BTW I believe that the demo have four songs, cause I saw "The Source" article and it said "All four tracks...".

Rizzle said:

do you have this?

hey rizzle could you please contact me in regards to this promo pleaze? :p

and bombsquad please share this demo with us or atleast some clips... don't listen to other people's insults... just ignore them.. and like twizzle said dont punish us because of their insults....! please!!!:(

D Twizzle said:
Ignore him, please don't punish everybody because of what one person said. Please reconsider. Would you ever consider selling a copy of the tape??
You know what I'm never going to sell this. I just can't do it. It would be morally wrong for me to make money off an artists like Biggie who is no longer with us. I'll show my proper respects and not do that. And even the sources I received this from just spoke to me about 2 days ago about not letting any peep of the song leak. So you know what I'm glad things have happened the way it happened and I did't get to post a clip up here because I could've ended up in some serious shit. I don't want anyone coming after me about any leakage, so I don't think I can do that. It depends. Maybe one day I'll have to reconsider or feel really really great as if it was Christmas and drop a 3 sec. clip.

Bombsquad said:
You know what I'm never going to sell this. I just can't do it. It would be morally wrong for me to make money off an artists like Biggie who is no longer with us. I'll show my proper respects and not do that. And even the sources I received this from just spoke to me about 2 days ago about not letting any peep of the song leak. So you know what I'm glad things have happened the way it happened and I did't get to post a clip up here because I could've ended up in some serious shit. I don't want anyone coming after me about any leakage, so I don't think I can do that. It depends. Maybe one day I'll have to reconsider or feel really really great as if it was Christmas and drop a 3 sec. clip.
Ok then, can you just tell us the information about the tape? How many track's are on it? What are the track's called? How long are each track? Can you type us any ryhmes from the tape? Where did you the tape from?

linx

Staff member
Bombsquad said:
lol? shut up.

Rock

Rizzle said:
i do. i don't think this cd is as rare as the demo. in fact, it's pretty obvious it's not as rare. however, i know it's hard to come across.. maybe he wants to trade :)

oh, and even though most of those tracks are out.. look at the track times.
I leaked your born again promo cd rip of House Of Pain Remix :)

linx

Staff member
Lol @ ignorance and outburst. Don't make it seem like i'm mad or something and speaking on something I know nothing about. What you said was funny and stupid as fuck, so I said what I thought.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.