biggie smalls's demo??

^ all that is bul shit there was 3 tracks on the demo....one of them was machine gun funk and 2 other tracks i forgot puff talks about it all the time when biggie is mentioned...how we got it and he even mentions the 3 tracks in the interview

Jackoffalot said:
^ all that is bul shit there was 3 tracks on the demo....one of them was machine gun funk and 2 other tracks i forgot puff talks about it all the time when biggie is mentioned...how we got it and he even mentions the 3 tracks in the interview
Lies.....

D Twizzle said:
Ok, it might be on the remastered version that somebody 'claimed' to have:

Big's Demo Tape That Was Sent To The Source:
-1. Guaranteed Raw 03:48

-2. Brooklyn Shit 04:12(he uses lyric's from the Fulton Street Freestyle,dunno if its all of them though)

-3. Don't Love No Hoe 03:39

-4. What U Want 02:52(last verse is different from released version)

-5. The Crook From The Brook 04:40

-6. Bitches 02:28

-7. Biggie Smalls 03:56(a.k.a. "Biggie",not same song as used on "Born Again")

-8. Freestyle 05:40

-9. Freestyle 00:55

-10. Freestyle 04:05

You not seen me post on Notorious Online??
Are you trying to say that Biggie's demo was filled with 10 songs/freestyles. It was only 3.

And tell me what are you looking for. Are you looking for the one where he raps over Daddy Kane's beat because I don't know where these other 10 songs come from.

Bombsquad said:
Are you trying to say that Biggie's demo was filled with 10 songs/freestyles. It was only 3.

And tell me what are you looking for. Are you looking for the one where he raps over Daddy Kane's beat because I don't know where these other 10 songs come from.
I heard that there's a few different demo's, and the one with 10 track's is the one Mister Cee remastered. This is all I have been told, might be true might not be. You know a way of getting the original 3 track one?

LesanePCrooks96 said:
Notorious B.I.G. - What U Want (Unreleased) ('91 DEMO Track)

can anybody else please post up "Guaranteed Raw & Don't Love No Ho" or any other songs that were on B.I.G.'s DEMO? any old Big material or demos. thanks a lot in advance. pz
I thought someone stated a few weeks ago that What U Want was from '92?? Can anybody clear that up..

And can someone please up some demo shit from Biggie, cause I think Biggie was at his best in the beginning! Damn he was dope in his early days!!!

LesanePCrooks96 said:
...that he doesn't have it and wants net fame based on possible assumptions
Haha, you are funny. I'm not the type to brag about what I have and links I have, so if you want to make assumptions, then have it your way.

Bombsquad is playing too many games. He has the demo and doesn't want anyone to hear the full song. Like I can't believe him. I thought he was a good guy. I've been sending pm's to him all week about a longer clip, but yet he doesn't want to reply. 8 seconds of the demo just ain't enough son.

Hituup said:
Bombsquad is playing too many games. He has the demo and doesn't want anyone to hear the full song. Like I can't believe him. I thought he was a good guy. I've been sending pm's to him all week about a longer clip, but yet he doesn't want to reply. 8 seconds of the demo just ain't enough son.
What snippet has he posted?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.