biggie smalls's demo??

anybody have that demo by biggie smalls that started his career? its in the hands of the source magazine and i dont know if it leaked. thanks.

Bombsquad said:
Yeah right I know someone here has it. Or someone here knows someone who has it. I know this for sure.
yeah, never thought to look for that, I am sure it is out there.

Someone here says they have 2pacs demo but it is worth Money so they want to hold onto it :rolleyes:

The biggie demo never leaked. Part of it did its called Another Rough One, you can prolly find that on limewire or some other shit but its not the original one over the big daddy kane aint no half steppin beat tho

2pacnbiggie said:
The biggie demo never leaked. Part of it did its called Another Rough One, you can prolly find that on limewire or some other shit but its not the original one over the big daddy kane aint no half steppin beat tho
his demo was only one song?

2pacnbiggie said:
Its like 3 or 4 songs i think (not sure) but the one everybody talks about is the one over the big daddy kane beat (another rough one)
That aint true, the track's from the demo are:
Blind Alley Freestyle, Guaranteed Raw & Dont Love No Ho

D Twizzle said:
That aint true, the track's from the demo are:
Blind Alley Freestyle, Guaranteed Raw & Dont Love No Ho
Those are all correct but there was another track on the DEMO too, called "What U Want". This track is tight as fuck, I'll post it up for anyone who hasn't heard it.

Notorious B.I.G. - What U Want (Unreleased) ('91 DEMO Track)

can anybody else please post up "Guaranteed Raw & Don't Love No Ho" or any other songs that were on B.I.G.'s DEMO? any old Big material or demos. thanks a lot in advance. pz

LesanePCrooks96 said:
Those are all correct but there was another track on the DEMO too, called "What U Want". This track is tight as fuck, I'll post it up for anyone who hasn't heard it.

Notorious B.I.G. - What U Want (Unreleased) ('91 DEMO Track)

can anybody else please post up "Guaranteed Raw & Don't Love No Ho" or any other songs that were on B.I.G.'s DEMO? any old Big material or demos. thanks a lot in advance. pz
What proof have you got that 'What You Want' was a demo track?

D Twizzle said:
What proof have you got that 'What You Want' was a demo track?
Several credible sources in the B.I.G. scene (namely from notoriousonline.com)-who supplied me with even better versions unavailable to the public or on tapes.

Take it or leave it but I'm pretty confident that this was a Demo
track, short of me having to originals DATs. pz

LesanePCrooks96 said:
Several credible sources in the B.I.G. scene (namely from notoriousonline.com)-who supplied me with even better versions unavailable to the public or on tapes.

Take it or leave it but I'm pretty confident that this was a Demo
track, short of me having to originals DATs. pz
Ok, it might be on the remastered version that somebody 'claimed' to have:

Big's Demo Tape That Was Sent To The Source:
-1. Guaranteed Raw 03:48

-2. Brooklyn Shit 04:12(he uses lyric's from the Fulton Street Freestyle,dunno if its all of them though)

-3. Don't Love No Hoe 03:39

-4. What U Want 02:52(last verse is different from released version)

-5. The Crook From The Brook 04:40

-6. Bitches 02:28

-7. Biggie Smalls 03:56(a.k.a. "Biggie",not same song as used on "Born Again")

-8. Freestyle 05:40

-9. Freestyle 00:55

-10. Freestyle 04:05

You not seen me post on Notorious Online??

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.