Biggest Hip Hop Single Ever

Mist

so my friend and i were in class today, and we began to look at some old music on my iPod and "I'll Be Missing You" By Puffy came up and we began to debate if that song is one of the biggest hip hop singles ever. Now to think of it when it came it i dont know many other songs that exploded large like this hit. This is one of those songs who people from all different genres of music can enjoy. Whats your guys take on this? What song do you think is the biggest?

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I'd guess In Da Club if it ain't that.

And the reason why everybody can enjoy this track is down to the musical abilities of The Police rather than Puff.

I mean, he barely even tweaked the beat!

the what by who? Im sorry ive never even heard of bone. Changes was the biggest pac single but the biggest i think was Mo Money Mo Problems, everyone has heard of that.

Scoobyffc

is that wolrdwide or just US ?

whatever
cali love was a big hit...

Changes ... i got stay with this one...

Ill be missing you had a huge rotation too

lets not forget Stan...Without Me ..lol....

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
sammy_726698 said:
the what by who? Im sorry ive never even heard of bone. Changes was the biggest pac single but the biggest i think was Mo Money Mo Problems, everyone has heard of that.
Lol!
You never heard of tha crossroads?

Scoobyffc

OutKast - Hey Yah
Nelly - whats the name of that song ? ride with me ? and mesmerize (??)
at least ova here they were big hits

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.