Biggest Hip Hop Single Ever

ArtsyGirl

All I know is I heard Changes on two different radio stations on the same day this year. I havent heard I'll Be Missing You in quite some time.

i think i'll be missing you is the most sold single ever.....think its somewhere in the guiness world record book.......but i think that california love is just as big cause it had the most played video record of all times......in the club was really big but more time is needed to see how long people will still like that song and how much it gets played after a few years!

We're not talking about the best single ever..
It's gotta be Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.. Everyone has heard that song and he would be nothing without it.

Possibly "I'll Be Missing You," they even played that at my elementary school graduation.

You could also say

Ice Ice Baby
Can't Touch This
OPP
Crossroads
Dear Mama
Changes
Mo Money Mo Problems

Scoobyffc

7Datskat34 said:
We're not talking about the best single ever..
It's gotta be Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio.. Everyone has heard that song and he would be nothing without it.
:eek: shit
can u believe that i was listenin to this song while i was writin here, and i didnt realize that this song is the best single ever....
anyone who even dont know what hip hop is already listened to it

by the way...i was listening to that cause im making a "CD scan" to find out wich one is still playable :D

nah all you guys are wrong Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang was the biggest hiphop single. I remember it was called the song of the 90's by MTV or VH1

7Datskat34 said:
Really? MTV AND VH1 said that? Wow must be true then :p

Yea it is true you dumb fuck cause MTV and VH1 are the most mainstream stations and in order for a song to be labled "Song of the 90's" its obviously gonna have to be popular in the mainstream.
Idiot.

"Most Successful Rap Producer
Sean "Puffy" Combs, a.k.a. Puff Daddy, is the most successful rap producer, having been responsible in 1997 for four singles that consecutively headed the US rap chart for a record 36 weeks."

Fastest-Selling Rap Artist
"In 1997, after rapping in a number of groups, Eminem went solo and released his debut album Infinite. Soon after came the Slim Shady EP and then in 1999, Slim Shady LP hit record stores. In May 2000 The Marshall Mathers LP, sold a staggering 1.76 million US copies in its first week of release, becoming the fastest-selling album by a solo artist. "

sorry Em, 50 just beat u with his 4 day 1,4 million album sold :D

"Best-Selling Hip-Hop/Rap Album In The USA
The best selling rap /R&B album ever in the US is CrazySexyCool by TLC which has reached sales of 11 million, surpassing MC Hammer's Please Don't Hurt 'Em which has sold 10 million units."

"Fastest Rap Artist
Rebel XD (Seandale Price) from Chicago, Illinois, USA, beat his own record and rapped 683 syllables in 54.501 seconds on the set of Guinness World Records: Primetime in Los Angeles on June 24, 1998. This equals 12.5 syllables per second. He previously rapped 674 syllables in 54.9 seconds in 1992, which works out at 12.2 syllables per second. Rebel XD reckons he was born to entertain. His mother has told him that as a baby he would sit in front of the stereo all day listening to music. At school, he wrote love poems for his friends to give to their girlfriends. Born on the south side of Chicago, he began rapping in seventh grade, combining his love of poetry and music. He is now focusing on establishing a rap career of his own and says that his dream is to be heard and appreciated for his talents, "You have to keep on living, being strong and try to survive."

^^^^^ who da f is this nigga ? :D

and last, wich gave me a big laugh was :

"Richest Music Producer
Master P, chief executive officer of No Limit Records, based in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, is estimated to have a net worth of $56.5 million."

that´s changes man !!! puffy has dat on his backyard !!!

Wow

src: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/ :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.