Best Producer After DRE

I don't think Dre is the best I don't give a fuck what nobody say there are too many good producers out there to say who's the best it depends on what is your style

don't like dre's producing style too much

I like RZA, Alchemist, Necro, Chops, Madlib, MF Doom, Pete Rock, 9th Wonder... theres more but I can't get remember at this moment

Well there are a lot of contrenders for the spot. There are several worth mentioning:
JJ - he's bringing back the West these days
DJ Quik - never lost his magical westside touch
Just Blaze - this guy just knows how to produce period.
Timbaland - he has proved everyone he can work with anybody and the rap game and make his production on a rapper's album a pure classic (i.e. Dirt off Your Shoulder, Put You In The Game, etc)

But the best imo has to be RZA the true legendary producer that never received the credit he ever deserved. This guy is just a legend, having produced the score for movies such as Ghost Dog, Kill Bill vol.1 & 2, Blade Trinity and more. All this and not even mentioning whatever he contributed for the Wu Family. Didn't anyone think the Intro for Meth's Tical 0 was the best intro of the year by very far?

Peace

you guys must be retarded.

how can dre be the GOAT producer when he doesn't even make his own beats, he just has someone else make them and takes the credit for them?

DJ Premier and Pete Rock are the greatest producers of all time. LMAO @ Dre. Do you kids even listen to hip hop outside of MTV?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.