Best Producer After DRE

Pittsey said:
Scott Storch is better than Dre? You may prefer the beats Storch is releasing over Dre, but that doesn't make him better. Remember a little album called the chronic or a group called NWA??
I said at this time Scott Storch's production is better than Dre's.

Pittsey said:
What is more hip-hop? He does breaking and posts tags in his hood???
Primo produced for a lot of underground rappers.Dr. Dre only produces to promote his ass and his label.He do that for fame,not DJ Premier...

All you haters stop bullshiting, look at all the beats Dr. Dre has done. And he the most consistent. He has been in the game for almost 2 decades. Fuck, his hits are always banging in the clubs 4 ever.

Rather Unique said:
DJ Premier >>>> Dre

It Aint Hard To Tell
hasn't made a good beat in a long time. personally, love hi-tek's production, but all of his shit kind of sounds the same. 2nd best producer? i'll go with alchemist on the east (1st infantry was slept on) and daz dillinger on the west (even though he's in atl now)

Mannie Fresh and then DJ Uneek. Hands down. what you people are naming is a shit list. i say it's time we put shit to the test, give your producer and a song to back it up.

Mannie Fresh - "Hood Rich" and just about any Cash Money Album he's touched.
Dj Uneek - "Mo Murda" and even "Thug Luv". Both dre and any other producer still hasn't had the brain power to even contend with.

PDT

Dre can't fuck wit RZA or Premo. Nashiem Myrick is really underrated IMO. I like 6 July, Quik, Buckwild, Show, Muggs, Pete Rock, uhh lost it. Fuck it

PDT

MAKaveli_10 said:
All you haters stop bullshiting, look at all the beats Dr. Dre has done. And he the most consistent. He has been in the game for almost 2 decades. Fuck, his hits are always banging in the clubs 4 ever.
Who tha fuck is hatin' on him? They just sayin' he ain't tha best. And he ain't that consistent either, he sucked ass inbetween tha G-Funk and 2001 era. He has done some of tha greatest work and ever and is definitely top 5 but he ain't tha best. Tha G-Funk era can't fuck wit RZA's 1st round Wu projects, not even close, nobody is. 36 Chambers, Tical, Return To The 36 Chambers, Cuban Linx, Liquid Swords, Ironman, Wu-Tang Forever. Dre hasn't done that many good albums.

MAKaveli_10 said:

:rolleyes:

Yeah go look at Dre's alleged beats. Find me 1 classic track he made by himself. Just look at The Games album, every 'Dr Dre' beat is a co-production, but I guess Dre is getting more generous in his old age, cause back in the day he wouldnt even give porduction credits, that's why dudes had to sue for their cheddar. The nigga made a reputaion off of other people's talents. The beats he puts out are legendary but he aint near the top of the production list.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.