Best Producer After DRE

Who is the Best producers after Dr. Dre?? And dont say he aint the best because he is and nobody can say other wise.

I say after him timbaland and the neptunes are quite good. Also Scott Storch is making a name for himself.

lol sorry I don't see dr.dre as the best producer..he is just a really famous producer...
It depends on what kind of beats you prefer neway...

So dr.dre is just ANOTHER producer with a legendary status..

Theres lots of producers out

you got premier dre timbaland just blaze kanye west the neptunes scott Storch just blaze RZA stoupe pete rock 9th wonder alchemist and necro shit and all these producers got their own style...there is not 1 producer that really stands out cuz especially with beats its a matter of taste...and i prolly forgot some but no disrespect haha

Dre aint the best IMO, he needs too much help and takes too long to create something.

I guess it depends on what kind of sound U are in the mood to hear. Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, Alchemist and Kanye West are very consistent and they have unique styles. Johnny J's beats are nice, I just wish he got the chance do work with some other big artists though. DJ Quik is a great producer and Primo brings that old skool DJ flavour to tracks.

S. Fourteen

Johnny J is great......................................when Pac is rapping over his beats.

RZA is great.
Kanye is off and on.
Dre's got the most amount of beats that I like.
Hi Tek is great.
Just Blaze is off and on.

A lot of people on here try to shit on Dre and take away from what he's done. Dudes been making bangers since yall were learning your ABC's. He is the best BECAUSE he takes the time to make sure everything is right, he doesn't rush anything because the label wants a street date. After that Timbaland is phenomenal as well as Storch. Rza also has some great quality tracks.

RZa's old shit with Wu and them beats almost anything any other producer, including Dre, has done IMO. Don't get me wrong, Dre's a dope producer, but the creativity and uniqueness RZA brought to the game, during the time that Dre and G-Funk reigned supreme, just blew me away. There's too many other dope producers to start naming 'em all.

saltynuts said:
Johnny J is great......................................when Pac is rapping over his beats.

RZA is great.
Kanye is off and on.
Dre's got the most amount of beats that I like.
Hi Tek is great.
Just Blaze is off and on.

Yeh, but Johnny J is still good though, and he's done pretty good with the tracks i've heard so far from the Have Mercy album.

I like his style of production work, but that's just my opinion, I suppose :)

Oh yeh! I like Scott Storch too :thumb:

Kanya West is ok....I like Warren G too, hes class.

I like a whole lot of producers, I don't really like Dre though, his production work.

Daz during his Death Row era was one of westcoast best producers EVER.
DJ Quik,bitch!
At this time,Scott Storch is better than Dr. Dre.
Kanye West keeps it tight.
Cool & Dre are the next generation.
Trackmasters were hit makers back in the days.
DJ Premier is more hip-hop than Dr. Dre
Don't forget Easy Mo Bee.
Johny J,the Cuban Militant.
Where the fuck is DJ Clark Kent?
QDIII produced some jewells.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Saaphir said:
Daz during his Death Row era was one of westcoast best producers EVER.
DJ Quik,bitch!
At this time,Scott Storch is better than Dr. Dre.
Kanye West keeps it tight.
Cool & Dre are the next generation.
Trackmasters were hit makers back in the days.
DJ Premier is more hip-hop than Dr. Dre
Don't forget Easy Mo Bee.
Johny J,the Cuban Militant.
Where the fuck is DJ Clark Kent?
QDIII produced some jewells.

Scott Storch is better than Dre? You may prefer the beats Storch is releasing over Dre, but that doesn't make him better. Remember a little album called the chronic or a group called NWA??

What is more hip-hop? He does breaking and posts tags in his hood?

I prefer Kanye's beats over Dre's. But Dre is still the greatest hip-hop producer ever. The man is a legend and he has changed the face of rap music several times and will do again.

There's other producers who I prefer over Dre, and there's producers who turn out hotter beats, like Storch is at the moment. But Dre has been consistent for years. Storch has done like 10 good tracks. And how many rap music producers cross over to other genre's?

There's more to production than building beats.

A lot of people on here try to shit on Dre and take away from what he's done. Dudes been making bangers since yall were learning your ABC's. He is the best BECAUSE he takes the time to make sure everything is right, he doesn't rush anything because the label wants a street date.
Co-sign. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.