Anyone nice enough to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC mufasa said:
A few friends of mine a recording a rock EP in a proper, professional studio, and fuck those studio times cost a hell of a lot. They're paying $1000 for 5 days use, and thats just a "mate" rate...That whole system is a bit of a bitch.
The studio I record at, Talent Live Studios, has three rooms:

$60/hr: his most simplistic room. In this room you're working with about $1.5 million worth of equip.

$75/hr: The Pro-Tools room

$100/hr: The band room. I'll never have to use this room as I am not a band.

jason your a idiot, (hey everyone already knows that)

but..

you ask if people are nice enough to do you a favour, then a dude hooks you up with an fucking album and you laugh at him and talk shit

man give up, give up hip hop altogether, your better of just waitin til the end of the year and buying the the US chart's top 20.

Hurts said:
thats what i do and i love it...every album is like a surprise
:thumb: , thats what i do, thats why i never listen to samples and pick up a cd of someone iv never heard of and just see what i get, total suprise and 95% of the time the albums dope. the other 5% id like to forget about. but hey its worth the risk

MC mufasa said:
^^ its all a rip off
Pfff...you're outta your fucking mind.

I did my research on this for 4 months before I got into it.

The next cheapest price in town in Detroit and surrouding areas was $150 an hour.

I've seen some studios, like studios that deal with only big names where they charge $5,000 an hour.

But I know...let me guess...you have the hella hook up with like $500 million worth of equipment, you work with QD3 and he charges you $15 an hour. :rolleyes:

Frank Grimes said:
jason your a idiot, (hey everyone already knows that)

but..

you ask if people are nice enough to do you a favour, then a dude hooks you up with an fucking album and you laugh at him and talk shit

man give up, give up hip hop altogether, your better of just waitin til the end of the year and buying the the US chart's top 20.

:thumb: , thats what i do, thats why i never listen to samples and pick up a cd of someone iv never heard of and just see what i get, total suprise and 95% of the time the albums dope. the other 5% id like to forget about. but hey its worth the risk
Yeah..I really put a lot of weight into your word and thoughts. :rolleyes:

ya know at first people tried to be nice..than 1 little thing jason said triggered the whole forum..that says alot yo...but in the end he is the one who doesnt know shit about hip hop and we do...so lol fuck sendin him cd's ignore the fucker...let him spend money on albums b4 even thinking of going into the studio...damn how can u be a rapper and not know ur shit...

jason_g_718 said:
Pfff...you're outta your fucking mind.

I did my research on this for 4 months before I got into it.

The next cheapest price in town in Detroit and surrouding areas was $150 an hour.

I've seen some studios, like studios that deal with only big names where they charge $5,000 an hour.

But I know...let me guess...you have the hella hook up with like $500 million worth of equipment, you work with QD3 and he charges you $15 an hour. :rolleyes:

...Im having a conversation with you and you turn it into an argument?
1) I dont record
2) I dont rap

I just think the price is extremely expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.