Anyone nice enough to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no access to music file sharing services but would like to check some stuff out that I'm not going to buy on CD until I know I like it.

If anyone would be willing to help me out, I need to get one or two blank CD's and have various songs burned on them including various songs from the following artists:

Nas
Big Pun
Mos Def
Talib Kweli

Anyone that is interested in helping me out, please PM me. I'm also willing to pay you for the CD.

S. Fourteen

Ok people this is your chance to help dumb jason out so that he can check out some artists outside of Aftermath! (no offense jason, just proving a point)

Who is up for it? You know he's a dumbass that needs to be tought what good music is, those 4 artists he mentioned are good ones to start out with.

Anyone?

actually
I'm not going to buy on CD until I know I like it.
Im not saying you have to but uhh...maybe u should just go to the recordstore and buy an album of an artist you have never heard of...whats an old album these days man...$10?...whats that...cmon man...Well I still do that...and i have never regret ne of my picks..Just look at a cover does it look cool to you..does it look like hiphop to you...if ur not sure yet...listen to the samples...but not too long cuz u gotta give urself time to get used to it..So if u dig the beats or the rappin or whatever catches ur attention u should take the risk and buy it...I dunno man thats what i do and i love it...every album is like a surprise...I dunno if I should say this cuz jason u and I have a total different taste...but to ne 1 else i would have said buy capital punishment i guarantee you it is worth spendin ur money on...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Don't buy Mos Def's newest 1 (The New Danger), it's too experimental. You won't like it.
Talib's new one is easiest to get into (Beautiful Struggle). I know a lot of people think it's a step back, but it's a cool album still.
As for Nas I prefer Illmatic and Stillmatic, but God's Son, although pop sounding might help you get into Nas.
Big Pun - Capital Punishment

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Why don't we just post songs on this thread so Jason can just download them.
Because I don't have a computer.

Jesus Christ. With as smart as some of you think you are you'd have thought y'all would realize that if I'm asking someone I don't know to burn a CD I must not have anyway to do it.

But y'all are just so damn smart you couldn't even figure that out on your own.

heres nas stillmatic album

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q3JG7EJLBHEG02PRTRBMZZUA

make sure u check track 13 i think its called what goes around...he keeps talkin about stuff that he thinks is poison in the world its dope...

"ayo its poison exctasy coke you say its love but its poison doctors injectin our infants wit the poison"

"rappers only talk about keys its all poison think about the kids you mislead wit the poison how can u call urself mc's"

2pacnbiggie said:
heres nas stillmatic album

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q3JG7EJLBHEG02PRTRBMZZUA

make sure u check track 13 i think its called what goes around...he keeps talkin about stuff that he thinks is poison in the world its dope...

"ayo its poison exctasy coke you say its love but its poison doctors injectin our infants wit the poison"

"rappers only talk about keys its all poison think about the kids you mislead wit the poison how can u call urself mc's"
If those are what some of you consider "great lines"...I'm already laughing.

What's so fucking spectacular about those lines? What's so lyrically great about repeating the same word 3 times in one bar?

That's sad.

jason g 718 said:

What's so fucking spectacular about those lines? What's so lyrically great about repeating the same word 3 times in one bar?

That's sad.
Come on, the man just posted up a full album for you & you're acting ungrateful.

Regardless of whether or not you have the ability to download that stuff, don't look down on the man's gesture.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Come on, the man just posted up a full album for you & you're acting ungrateful.

Regardless of whether or not you have the ability to download that stuff, don't look down on the man's gesture.
I should act grateful, why? Because he posted up an album that I have no way to listen to? Wow...so nice.

There was a reason I asked for a burned CD, not links.

jason g 718 said:
I should act grateful, why? Because he posted up an album that I have no way to listen to? Wow...so nice.

There was a reason I asked for a burned CD, not links.
Fuck you man! That's just a horrible attitude to bring to the table...

jason_g_718 said:

That's sad.
actually the part i quoted was the hook of the song...but like i said take a listen to the song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.