A Dre Beat $$$

Rolling Stone said that Dre charges alteast 75, 000. That's wayyyyyyyyyyyy less then 250, 000. And I was reading a recent interview by Mel-man or Hit Man. I can't remember which,LOL, but he said that dre's net worth is in the 9 figure area. He also said that Interscope is putting alot of pressure on Dre to finish Detox by the end of this year. Also one say Jimmy Ivione could end up giving Interscope to Dre and retire...don't know how true this is though...

MaroC

capt'n fruity
Duke said:
Dre can pump out beats without a sweat i'm guessing. He's been doing this for yeeeeears, he knows how to make a tight beat. I think he could one , maybe even more, per day.

hey Maroc, how ya doin, vieze stinkende ouwe sok? :D

djoeeek, hoeraaaa!!!!!!!

waar waren jullie al die tijd? (ff ontopic blijven)

dre said "i sell game a quarter million a track" on the wash. this could be an indication

maar hey duke. how's life verder?

damn he doesn't take food stamps, just cash counts....hmm....hopefully when im 40 i have saved up enough money to get a dre beat. i wonder if he'll still be nice with the beats when he's around 65.......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.