A Dre Beat $$$

How much do you think it cost for a dre beat? What about scott storch/just blaze/premier? I'd really like to know if anyone has the knowledge, i've been surfing around a little cant find any info

a

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Dre wont make you a beat unless he likes you, if its just busienss it can be as much as 250,000. Usually 100+. The thing is, if you notice, most of Dre's beats stay inside, like Game didnt pay for any of those Dre beats you know. Dre is a CEO, he makes his cash on Aftermath as a CEO not as a producer.

The rest of em like Jon and Storch are 50,000 to a 100,000.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
_carmi said:
damn... how long does it takes them to make a beat?
No matter how long it takes, they still get overpaid. I'm guessing an average DRE or Lil Jon beat takes about a day to make.

PuffnScruff

i read an interview in scratch with mike elizando , who has been doing alot of work with dre lately. he said that any given day in the studio dre will drop the drums and him and dre will knock out up to 7 or 8 songs in one day.

as far as how much he gets paid, i remember 50 saying that 2 beats from dre cost half his budget for his first album. i would say dre gets anywere from 100 grand up for a beat.

S O F I S T I K said:
No matter how long it takes, they still get overpaid. I'm guessing an average DRE or Lil Jon beat takes about a day to make.
Overpaid? you are sounding like a moron!

is a Van Gogh painting over valued?
It takes just as long to make a Ford as a BMW should they cost the same?

his music makes ton's of money should he not get the majority of that?

Shadows

Harry_potter said:
Overpaid? you are sounding like a moron!

is a Van Gogh painting over valued?
It takes just as long to make a Ford as a BMW should they cost the same?

his music makes ton's of money should he not get the majority of that?
never thought of it in that way.
dude is banking than. since hes ceo too

game didn't get shit for free, dre just charges a much lower price to artists on his label and considering 50 sold over 11 million i'm sure Jimmy Irvine gave him a higher advance than the amount equilavent to buying 4 dre beats!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.