50's Not Rich, Still Lyin' diss to Game.

SiGh said:
what u talkin bout the dvd kickd ass
wtf is he supposed to be immitating game the whole song? that shits wack, he shouldof gotten banks to reply or sumptin.... STOP SNITCHIN STOP LYIN is tight but all he says is fuck 50, fuck gunit the whole movie... its funnie as fuck tho

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
************* said:
wtf is he supposed to be immitating game the whole song? that shits wack, he shouldof gotten banks to reply or sumptin.... STOP SNITCHIN STOP LYIN is tight but all he says is fuck 50, fuck gunit the whole movie... its funnie as fuck tho

the song suckd. 240 was dope. and the dvd was supposed to be aimed at 50 and his crew, so the fuck em all thing fits in. if you were looking for sumthin else in the dvd and u checkd it out, then yea i understand why ud be disappointed.

and sniper..why didnt u like the dvd?

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea i dont get why 50 replied when he doesnt have any albums or soundtracks to hype up...was a lil strange of 50

and what does the dvd say about banks and 50 and all of them??

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
oh yea...and im waiting for bank$ to come out with a killer diss that will just destroy whats left of game

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i dont think 50 ever thought any diss could ever reach him or shake his position in the rap game. and i think the game succeeded in doing that. thats why 50 needs to retrace his steps and come back harder..if he plans to. cuz face it last 3/4 years 50s been on top.

Sarr said:
oh yea...and im waiting for bank$ to come out with a killer diss that will just destroy whats left of game
banks aint comin out with shit. dude is gunna keep deepthroatin 50 for his album to come out

come on groupies ... look at it from a neutral point of view.

Game should have dropped 300 Bars and left it ... then he would have won by KO But he dropped so many tracks and now 50 Cent drops a track mocking him and makes him look / sound stupid.

Games disses were all quality but he didnt need to do so many. Take Yukmouth, he dissed Game and 50 and just repeated himself on almost every track ... he looked like an idiot.

Now 50 has come with a concept that is different - doesnt diss Game for the usual bullshit (tongue ring, change of hearts etc) and basically makes fun of Game and the shit he has been saying...

lyrically it aint shit, but a diss like that will hurt Game more than any heavy lyrical track that 50 may have come with...

masta247

Staff member
game killed 50 thats true but still nobody listens to game coz its 50 who got promotion, drops 3 videos a month, plays 3000 times a day in radio etc. Game looks like a little kid who tries to insult a big man. Personally i dont like 50 n his music. I like Game but thats just how it is

Sarr said:
what's left of game? hahaha :laugh: you should have written the diss,at least it would have been funny

look:

gayme ain't rich
50 is

gayme doesn't sell like eminem or dre
50 does

50 is an "impresario"
gayme tries to be ...

overall, gayme is :

"monkey see, monkey doo"

Gayme would be A good rapper and have some joy in the game if he focused on his shit rather than following 50's ass, to see
"what he said?" "what he do?" "when, how, with who" ...

Gayme is Lame!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.