50's Not Rich, Still Lyin' diss to Game.

yayo

slang said:
look:

gayme ain't rich
50 is
Who cares..

gayme doesn't sell like eminem or dre
50 does
Who cares..

50 is an "impresario"
gayme tries to be ...
Once again, who cares..

overall, gayme is :

"monkey see, monkey doo"

Gayme would be A good rapper and have some joy in the game if he focused on his shit rather than following 50's ass, to see
"what he said?" "what he do?" "when, how, with who" ...

Gayme is Lame!
I don't think Game gives two shits about what 50 makes or how much he sells. 50 sells garbage anyway.

Game said he is done with the dissing shit after stop snitchin stop lyin. Whether he keeps is word is another story..

Quite frankly, I think he's done some good damage on G-Unit. The DVD proves that a fair bit. But in the end, 50 will still make his teeny-bopper tracks so he won't lose his grasp on the market.

Who gives a shit though when you got no real love?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Gambler said:
come on groupies ... look at it from a neutral point of view.

Game should have dropped 300 Bars and left it ... then he would have won by KO But he dropped so many tracks and now 50 Cent drops a track mocking him and makes him look / sound stupid.

Games disses were all quality but he didnt need to do so many. Take Yukmouth, he dissed Game and 50 and just repeated himself on almost every track ... he looked like an idiot.

Now 50 has come with a concept that is different - doesnt diss Game for the usual bullshit (tongue ring, change of hearts etc) and basically makes fun of Game and the shit he has been saying...

lyrically it aint shit, but a diss like that will hurt Game more than any heavy lyrical track that 50 may have come with...
^^^^ I found 1 post I agree with. It was hard. Too many people are hating or dickriding.

Here's a tip if you want to know if you dickride or hate. ----- > If you type something like Gayme, G-Unot, Snitch etc. Then you are a hater with no brain. If you type something like Banks makes good music, 50 makes very good songs window shopper was a classic, or Game has a large amount of interesting material and is a true Gangsta etc. Then you are a dickrider. Class over.

As a lyricist, Game is great...but as a person he's pathetic. He acutally went out in public with G-Unot shaved on the side of his head; he's got it tattooed on his body; he put out three whole mixtapes dissing GUnit; he's got a GUnot clothesline, billboards and campaign. He squashed beef Domination, a nigga that made fun of his homeboy getting killed, just cause they both have beef with 50 now. And The "Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin" DVD is retarded. Peeps is talkin about him being funny as hell - am I the only one who thinks the shit he's doing is gay? Y'all say he's riding, I say he's obsessed. 50 stays on this nigga's mind 24/7 its is ridiculous.

If you're from the west coast, you should be shaking your head in shame cause this nigga is misrepresenting y'all. If you're a Game fan, you oughta be as pissed cause he done lied and screwed y'all over. Why even try to defend or justify his actions? Most of the fans who purchased another copy of Game's album (around the time Yayo's album came out) and mailed them to BWS for autograph and mixtape never got them back.

And who is Game telling to 'stop lying'? He's been lying to everybody the whole time. He was never shot in his heart as he claimed; he didnt get him name from his grandmother but rather from watching wrestling (Triple H); he didnt just learn how to rap after gettin shot; he only spent one night in the hospital after gettin shot; he was never in a coma; he was never a Blood. And as of late, since he not longer has support from Cedar Blocks Bloods, it seems he's tryin affiliate himself with a Crip set thats beefin with Spider.

Like Gambler said, he shouldve just stopped after "300 Bars". 50 acutally even admitted in a MTV.com interview that 300 Bars "burned" him.

yayo said:
Quite frankly, I think he's done some good damage on G-Unit. The DVD proves that a fair bit. But in the end, 50 will still make his teeny-bopper tracks so he won't lose his grasp on the market.
What damage did the DVD do to GUnit? It was a spoof. Its more likely to do Game more damage for goin to such great lengths.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Onion Juice said:
As a lyricist, Game is great...but as a person he's pathetic. He acutally went out in public with G-Unot shaved on the side of his head; he's got it tattooed on his body; he put out three whole mixtapes dissing GUnit; he's got a GUnot clothesline, billboards and campaign. He squashed beef Domination, a nigga that made fun of his homeboy getting killed, just cause they both have beef with 50 now. And The "Stop Snitchin, Stop Lyin" DVD is retarded. Peeps is talkin about him being funny as hell - am I the only one who thinks the shit he's doing is gay? Y'all say he's riding, I say he's obsessed. 50 stays on this nigga's mind 24/7 its is ridiculous.

If you're from the west coast, you should be shaking your head in shame cause this nigga is misrepresenting y'all. If you're a Game fan, you oughta be as pissed cause he done lied and screwed y'all over. Why even try to defend or justify his actions? Most of the fans who purchased another copy of Game's album (around the time Yayo's album came out) and mailed them to BWS for autograph and mixtape never got them back.

And who is Game telling to 'stop lying'? He's been lying to everybody the whole time. He was never shot in his heart as he claimed; he didnt get him name from his grandmother but rather from watching wrestling (Triple H); he didnt just learn how to rap after gettin shot; he only spent one night in the hospital after gettin shot; he was never in a coma; he was never a Blood. And as of late, since he not longer has support from Cedar Blocks Bloods, it seems he's tryin affiliate himself with a Crip set thats beefin with Spider.

Like Gambler said, he shouldve just stopped after "300 Bars". 50 acutally even admitted in a MTV.com interview that 300 Bars "burned" him.

you know what bro, i agree with 90% of what ya said...game is a very lame person/rapper...his album had excellent feel/production to it...but he is a lame cunt.

BUT...i have to defend him on one thing you said. My friend who lives in australia sent his documentary album to game...and game sent it back to sydney...signed. It says something like

"aftermath...fuck yayo. Peace
- The Game"

so i got respect for game for doing that.

But dropping 500 disses against the g unit was stupid..he shoulda made one hot diss people can look back for all time like ether or takeover..but he fucked up

on another note...the spider loc diss was pretty hot

Sarr said:
you know what bro, i agree with 90% of what ya said...game is a very lame person/rapper...his album had excellent feel/production to it...but he is a lame cunt.

BUT...i have to defend him on one thing you said. My friend who lives in australia sent his documentary album to game...and game sent it back to sydney...signed. It says something like

"aftermath...fuck yayo. Peace
- The Game"

so i got respect for game for doing that.

But dropping 500 disses against the g unit was stupid..he shoulda made one hot diss people can look back for all time like ether or takeover..but he fucked up

on another note...the spider loc diss was pretty hot
:laugh: he couldnt just say, thanks for supporting the game ?

slang said:
look:
gayme ain't rich
50 is
gayme doesn't sell like eminem or dre
50 does
50 is an "impresario"
gayme tries to be ...
overall, gayme is :
"monkey see, monkey doo"
Gayme would be A good rapper and have some joy in the game if he focused on his shit rather than following 50's ass, to see
"what he said?" "what he do?" "when, how, with who" ...
Gayme is Lame!
'Gayme' had 10 times the talent 50 will ever have. Try listening to his album instead of just his disses for fuck sake.

i think the point of it is to prove how much power he has. that was no effort and it was pretty damn good cuz game put out too much ammo too quick, now this diss finna make game do 500 more disses n waste his time.

shame.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.