50's Not Rich, Still Lyin' diss to Game.

7 Syns

Anyone hear 50's diss to Game? Not Rich, Still Lyin'? Man I couldn't give a rats ass about the beef/s, but I gotta admitt this diss track is funny as hell. 50 when he disses isn't lyrical, he isn't personal but he does bring humor to the table. Which I think is onem if not the best assessts of a diss. If you can make people laugh about what you're saying about someone else, thats gold.

Sure personal disses hurt more and lyrical disses make you go damn, nice punch or whatever. But alot of the time they don't have the same replay value as a comedy diss. I guess thats why Ive always wanted Luda to go all out or Red to go all out, it would be classic.

Anyways links for the 50, game diss is in Only Built 4 Download Linx. Get it while it's hot.

peace.

its weak but it serves its point thats for damn sure...

i'd hate to see 50 actually get serious as game in the diss.

...this might still be interesting for a while.

just listened to it over at hiphopgame.com. wasn't much, had a nice all-around concept to it, though. the hook was crappy. the beat was nice. lyrics were mediocre and weren't funny, IMO

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
after listening a few times...it does get boring very quickly though. and yea, that hook was shocking. Ive noticed 50's once perfect hook writing skills arent what they used to be

it was funny, but fitty getting serious, and doing damage?

don't believe the hype, it was funny that fitty said NOBODY BELIEVES YOU?, yeah in new york EVERYBODY KNOWS.................and everybody will follow.......LETS SEE HOW HIS FITTY'S NEXT ALBUM DOES

That song was more retarded than funny. 50's just spitting bullshit to try to tarnish Game's name. He's trying to be funny since he knows he can't fuck with Game lyrically. Plus he's still fuckin' singing every chorus. Too little, too late.

I think the end is pretty funny when 50's talkin about how Game's gonna have to send all his tracks to him because he is the boss and what not. Even though I am starting to like Game alot more than 50, the diss is pretty funny.

50 had to come up with something after the Game's DVD. I wonder how far the beef will go before somebody gets shot... or maybe the entire beef is just a publicity stunt to attempt to sell records. Personally, I'm tired of the whole 50 vs Game beef.

i dont understand why 50 even replied......... he doesnt have a album coming out anytime soon so why now ? is he threatened by that wack ass obsessive dvd ?

i just heard that diss song, WTF that shit was ass cheeks man, i expected 50 to hit him a lil harder then this? i hope he got somethin else ready with this just as a jab or somethin cos this is WEAK, i bet game replies within 2 hours over the net :lol: dude been waitin for this.

btw sigh, lemme correct u a minute, 'the dvd sucked ass'

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.