50 cent only shot 3 times

who cares peeps get shot and live every second of everyday. it's no big deal how many times he got shot and i'm sure he does lie about a lot of shit cause he knows lil kids will believe him and he will make more money. its all business. peace

SkitZo_King said:
so he took 5 in the legs? daaaaamn shouldnt he have some kinda limp then?

doctors actually said he'd never walk again, but he spent a lotta time rehabbing his legs -- running, lifting, etc.

there was a really, really good interview w/him before he blew up in The Source -- the issue w/all of Murder INC on the cover. 50 talks about how he couldn't walk, he tried to get out the car and was crawling on the street or something. I wish I still had that issue.

the man got shot, why do we care if he got shot, isnt he a musician? nah his career is completly based on hype 10 years from now people will be like, You know 50 cent died? Answer: Who's 50 cents?

And yes i intentionally added the S on the answer

Chronic

Apparently he got shot twice by one gunman and was hit once by a stray bullet from a second gunfight that was happening further down the block.

50 shows all the bullet wounds in Dying Breed, the dvd that came out the same time as get rich or die tryin. shows all 9 wounds i think. that article is fake anyways.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
7 Syns said:
YES he did get shot 3 times and self inflicted the other 6 shots on himself just to have 9 bullet wounds.. You guys are genius! After this you can go through 50's garbage and uncover that he hates eating pork and then diss him on that too. :thumb:

All in meanwhile hyping Joe Buddens and Yukmouth as the saviours of hip-hop and how they're the illest next to Rakim and 'Pac and Nas.

Seriously, fans/stans are bad but you haters are 100% worse. You remind me of high school girls arguing over which local football player is legit. Shits so gay, I can see the pink y'all wearing from here.

peace.
Truth.

Illuminattile said:
What makes you say that? Smoking Gun is almost always reliable.
Man, I am not going to turn this into a report, but I am sure I can take a lot of shots (excuse the pun) at The Smokig Gun. I won't bother to go through the tons of documents they have.

I'll give one more reason to not trust them all the time. In one document, they say that Michael Jackson paid the 1993 accuser $15 mil. In another document, on the same website, it says $20 mil. What's even worse is that both documents are supposed to be the same meaning that both are supposed to be the original agreement. But how's that possible? That's ludicrious. Either way, at least one of them has to be BS or both are.

Very plausible. The same website contradicting itself.

My problem with The Smoking Gun is that it is a business, and at times, it gets in way over its head. It operates for the sake of profit, and may very well do what's not necessarily "honest" to make its money.

PS: This post is relevant to the thread because it attacks the credibility of the source that was cited for the story.

linx

Staff member
I really don't see why people need to make these topics. I could give a fuck how many times 50 Cent was REALLY shot, as long as he continues to make good music. Feel me?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.