50 cent only shot 3 times

Giz said:
As I understood it there were 3 bullets fired at him, but they went to pieces going through the car which meant 50 was left with 9 holes in him! Thesmokinggun.com doesn't have any fake reports, you can even read the police report surrounding Pac's murder!

Joe budden mentioned this, in one of his disses, and the police report is featured in the dvd about the real 50 cent. It clearly says "shot 3 times".

He's lied about alot of shit, going to jail etc. it's called promotion!
i know what u mean, but i remember 50 showing his bullet scars in an interview, trust me, they weren't fake :thumb:

i think there is a difference between 3 and 9 shots cuz i dont think many people can live with gettin shot nine times with out hittin any important artery or some shit you know??

Ive read a lot of police reports and its common for typos to be in them, but this looks fake. heres a way to settle this, im sure theres some 50 fans here that have lots of pics of him, post the scars from the gun shots. Ive only seen 2, but i havnt exactly seen a lot of pics of him cause i dont like him.

But any 50 fans with pics, post up the scars.

S O F I S T I K said:
It's fake, no doubt.
What makes you say that? Smoking Gun is almost always reliable.

HOWEVER the report cuts off abruptly. It says "three shots hit the vectim (sic) on the right". The right what? We know he was shot once in the face, so what could that possibly say? It seems possible that it goes on to say where the three hit him and where the other six shots (if there were nine in total) hit him.

Then again, there are lots of news articles and articles about 50 that refer to him getting shot 3 times.

On a separate note, I like how everyone is lambasting 50 for the possibility that he 'only' got shot 3 times, but nobody mentioned how Busta Rhymes called the cops because his "baby momma" found him with another woman and started pulling his hair out.

7 Syns

YES he did get shot 3 times and self inflicted the other 6 shots on himself just to have 9 bullet wounds.. You guys are genius! After this you can go through 50's garbage and uncover that he hates eating pork and then diss him on that too. :thumb:

All in meanwhile hyping Joe Buddens and Yukmouth as the saviours of hip-hop and how they're the illest next to Rakim and 'Pac and Nas.

Seriously, fans/stans are bad but you haters are 100% worse. You remind me of high school girls arguing over which local football player is legit. Shits so gay, I can see the pink y'all wearing from here.

peace.

7 Syns said:
YES he did get shot 3 times and self inflicted the other 6 shots on himself just to have 9 bullet wounds.. You guys are genius! After this you can go through 50's garbage and uncover that he hates eating pork and then diss him on that too. :thumb:

All in meanwhile hyping Joe Buddens and Yukmouth as the saviours of hip-hop and how they're the illest next to Rakim and 'Pac and Nas.

Seriously, fans/stans are bad but you haters are 100% worse. You remind me of high school girls arguing over which local football player is legit. Shits so gay, I can see the pink y'all wearing from here.

peace.
:thumb: :thumb:

shattered dreams said:
hold up, when did 50 come out, because it said that report was filed in 2003, seeing as its beggining of 2005 and i know 50's been out for more than a year and a half.....i dont think its real...
what do u mean been out for more than a year and a half. i been listenin to fifty since back in 99. his style changed majorly but he been around for a minute

PDT

I read on tha sohh.com archive from back when it happened that it was 3 times too. Not that I give a shit, I can't stand 50, but either 3 or 9, he's still gotta be tough as hell.

7 Syns

theres 2 on his arms which got tattoo's over, one on his leg, one near his thumb, one on the cheek and im sure the rest are on the legs. I remember in a dvd he said the gunman was a professional leg shooter because he got hit some 5 times in the legs and the rest were spread through his arms and cheek.

peace.

7 Syns

7 Syns said:
theres 2 on his arms which got tattoo's over, one on his leg, one near his thumb, one on the cheek and im sure the rest are on the legs. I remember in a dvd he said the gunman was a professional leg shooter because he got hit some 5 times in the legs and the rest were spread through his arms and cheek.

peace.
The DVD is called Rewind Volume 1 (The Hip-Hop DVD Magazine), it comes with a mini magazine, a dvd and a mixtape of freestyles and shit. Its hosted by DJ Whoo-Kidd. Actually on the DVD there's a part where Kiss gives props to all the big weedsmokers and how he's got love for them (no homo) and actually named Banks.

Just thought id drop that for some food for thought. Kiss gave Banks somewhat props. Hmm

The Mixtape has freestyles from Yayo, 50, Kiss, Prodigy, Red, CNN, Juvenile, Twista, Shyne, Red Cafe, Freeway & Young Chris, Trick, Twista, Mobb Deep.

The magazine features Kiss, Snoop & 50 interviews.

The DVD has Mobb Deep in the studio, 50 telling about his upbringing and shooting (it was recorded before GRODT came but after he got signed), Snoop, Hip-Hop Honeys Game Girls :thumb:, Kiss, Lil' Wayne freestyle, Banks performing his verse off Victory 2004, Sheek & Jae in the hood, Royce freestyling, Noreage interview, Twista in the studio, Nappy Roots, Rocwilder playing his 5 best made beats, Juvie and more.

peace.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
7 Syns said:

peace.
LMAO

Professional leg shooter? Is there such a thing?

who fucking cares. 50cent is a fake. like pac said "just dont listen to the beat, listen to the lyrics and see if they are real" 50cent "candy shop blah blah another gay pop song aint real. just hyped up with weak lyrics and a bubblegum pop beat.

had to get that off my mind.. i hate fakes.

RIP Makaveli said:
i know what u mean, but i remember 50 showing his bullet scars in an interview, trust me, they weren't fake :thumb:
Are you talking about the interview he had in his DVD The New Breed? Because in this interview, I think he only shows 3 scars to the camera (one in the arm, one in the hand can't remember the other one). Anyway like Makaveli 10 said no matter how much bullets he took he still got shot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.