50 cent only shot 3 times

Ay-G

HellRazor05 said:
I heard that he only got shot 3 times but this doesn't look like a real document. There's too many spelling errors...

"VECTIM"
"PASSANGER"
"UNK" ?

5-0 wrote that shit down. Anyone can make mistakes. Theres a lot of ppl getting shot. Cops probably stopped putting effort into reports.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
fake.

i've seen hundreds of police reports. there's no way in hell that's a real one.

however, it would've been hysterical if it was.

Messy Marv: "your album went gold but the white boy bought all the copies you sold" from let it be known
these dudes nowadays are stupid as fuck and funny. first diss 50 one the song and then bite 2pac`s lyrics on the same song. that`s funny. it shows that they all are jokes. no creativity.

HellRazor05 said:
I heard that he only got shot 3 times but this doesn't look like a real document. There's too many spelling errors...

"VECTIM"
"PASSANGER"
"UNK" ?
on my birth certificate it has the city that i was born in spelled wrong, and my fathers signature as the mother..trust me they make mistakes

hold up, when did 50 come out, because it said that report was filed in 2003, seeing as its beggining of 2005 and i know 50's been out for more than a year and a half.....i dont think its real...

50 said him self in Reebok AD that he got shots 9 time...

Download the Reebok Ad from here :
http://eminemmedia.com/videos/50cent_rbk((EMINEMLOUNGE.COM)).mpeg

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It's fake, no doubt. I don't know about you guys, but I've always thought that the car was shot up 9 times, meaning that he was shot at 9 times, but there wasn't 9 bullets in him. Only a couple hit him. I've always that's what happened.

Giz

As I understood it there were 3 bullets fired at him, but they went to pieces going through the car which meant 50 was left with 9 holes in him! Thesmokinggun.com doesn't have any fake reports, you can even read the police report surrounding Pac's murder!

Joe budden mentioned this, in one of his disses, and the police report is featured in the dvd about the real 50 cent. It clearly says "shot 3 times".

He's lied about alot of shit, going to jail etc. it's called promotion!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.