50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit

UPDATE: Supposedly: Shots fired at Hot97: Game's brother posts on BlackWallStreet that one of the guys from Game's crew got shot by 50's bodyguards. The G-Unit left abruptly during the interview with Funk Flex. I'm going to upload the Funk Flex interview momentarily.

If the above is true, this day will go down in infamy. It's a sad day for Hip-Hop. Remember February 28, 2005.

Link to the Funk Flex/50 Cent interview:

http://rapidshare.de/files/736937/fitty_interview.mp3.html

This is now Official. 50 Cent's relationship with The "Hurricane" Game is over.

Get it here! The Game interview with Angie Martinez, three parts in a zip file. All links are for the same file!

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09SWRDHL7MJA217PND1AC9QTAL

http://rapidshare.de/files/735955/GameBeef.zip.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/735955/GameBeef.zip.html

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CIZVE8ZZM0QG137UNQDLXSW84

Listen to the hater chick, she's funny as fuck..

I've got this off of the ill community. They're listening to the Ed Lover show, and 50 Cent, Yayo, and Olivia are there too. When Ed lover asked 50 about the situation with the Game, 50 replied said something like this (I'm quoting the guy who wrote it on allhiphop.com)
"he's across the street, around the corner, also said that he;s done as far as g-unit and that there will be no mending between them,,,he went on to say that the game is too inconsistent, he spoke about how he started beef with joe budden and then took pics with him @ a club in nyc...same situation with memph in miami..he said he say;s things and then ends up taking them back..."
here's the link to the thread at allhiphop.com
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=106259

as I'm reading the other replies, the situation is like this. 50 Cent is at 103.9 (or whatever...) in NY, talking with Ed Lover, while The Game is around the corner at Hot 97 talking with Angie Martinez...

This is supposedly what 50 Cent said while being interviewed by Ed Lover

-i aint fucking with game no more

-he a liar , he just got back from overseas & went on radio ((game on flex show hot 97 on sat nite)) denying that i save him, cause dre & jimmy was going to drop him, game been signed to aftermath for over 2 years, they ask me would I be interested in working with game,

They had no intention to do his album, he knows that’s…

But I aint fucking with him cause it disrespectful on what he did
this nigga suppose to have this all-out beef with joe buddens… on some real shit, and the buddens & game just happen to run into each other at this club outta town, and game is like talking to buddens on some “nah…nah… it’s a misunderstanding thing [mixtape] & tells some photographer to please take a pic of the both of them to show it aint no beef”

-this nigga supposes has beef with bleek…… on some real shit as well, then the 2 also run into each other down in Miami, game goes up to beek on some shit like “ nah…nah…. We cool , we cool…”

This nigga a phony
-this nigga is feeling himself to much, for what???? Cause he sold 1.5 million

-I sold 1.5 million …nigga

-cause ….I wrote his album….

-I did 6 joints on his album,

-All da hot shit…. All shit you hear on radio….

-love it or hate it

-how we do

-west side story

-chruch 4 thugs

I didn’t do shit for banks

I didn’t do shit for buck

I’m not doing shit for yayo

((all dem niggaz write there on shit, and do they own shit, I might put a track here & here, but that’s it))

And dem niggaz are my real fam…

ED LOVER: So 50 were does game fit in the g-unit

50 CENT: across da street, I aint fucking with him no more, and his next album won’t even push 500K
50 on dre

I was little upset with dre, cause I spent 4 months out in LA to record with dre, but had no time to produce my album, cause he was spending all his time producing other shit….. doing other projects , so I said fuck it, and got other niggaz to produce my album.

That when I decided that I’m going to finish up the massacre then get right back in the studio to begin on my double album ((which well complete my 4 album deal with shady/aftermath, & after dat… I’m out))

All of this is confirmed, it's the truth.

^ that's what I'm thinking, that this is a collaborated beef in order to spike 50's sales, but on the other hand, a part of me wants this to be seriously true....

i think Game has potential, i wish he did get way from 50 and them. Game's album was basically a 50 cent album. on almost every hook and almost every song with his verse.

I want Game to stay with 50 for the single pupose of record sales. Who knows if this is true, but if anyone saw Nas on 106 & Park, you saw Nas saying nothing but good things about Game, and then like a week later Game was saying nothing but good things about Nas. You'd think if there was beef between 50 and Nas, Game would ride for 50.

roaches

* I didn't know that the Game ever was a member of G-Unit.
* Why would you brag about writing the Game's lyrics?
* 50's going to break ties with Dre if he sides with the Game? He should ask Royce how that worked out, and in the meantime bump Snoop's second and third albums.
* 50 Cent seems like a pretty unhappy man.

take the game to deathrow hahaha let Suge handle his ass...fuck only way im gonna believe it if they make a diss track towardz each other...that would be tight...The Fall Of GAY UNIT...

roaches said:
* I didn't know that the Game ever was a member of G-Unit.
I guess the situation is that he "rolls with the G-Unit"...but if The Game's being kicked out of g-unit, it must mean that he was once a part of it...

here's another post from allhiphop.com...

This is confirmed truth now, NYC has their ears glued to the radio...

BlackX said:
It's true, heard Power 105.1 with Ed Lover, and he had 50, Yayo & Olivia as guests. What 50 said was that Game is not with the group no more, because after coming back from overseas, he came back as a different person with a different attitude. 50 was talkin' how Game was more focused on dissin' Bleek and Jay and not focused on the label. 50 even admitted that Game is a rapper, not a songwriter (hint: 50 wrote his lyrics) and also gave him the cuts for Westside Story, How We Do, Higher, & Hate It or Love It. Ed asked 50, "So what happened, you and Game are in a shoving contest?" 50 responds, "He's the one who put his elbows out first. You know why Game sells? 'Cause they all knew that 50 Cent would be on the album. I won't be affiliated with him no more. His next album will probably sell 500 k cause of me. I gave him the ball and he ran with it, and now he ain't down with us."

:lol @ 50 CRYIN

Someone on theblackwallstreet board that 50 was crying because he said Dre gave Game better beats and that Dre focused more on Game's project than 50s.

50 said that if Dre sides with Game on this matter, that he'll seriously put a double-CD on his next album and end his relationship with Interscope.

I think this is real.

50's got a massive ego & runs his mouth & Game is the exact same.

50 is right though, when he says that Game is a 'phony' with regards to Game's supposed beefs & how he handles them.

Haven't got that much love for neither of them but 50 is willing to fight with people, albeit when he is surrounded by his security plus the fact he barely ever goes out.

I think 50 did save Game because Snoop was talking about it before Game became affiliated with 50 how, Dre just has Game sitting there & it didn't look like Game was going to drop anything.

As soon as Game got down with 50 & G-Unit, the wheels were set in motion.

As for 50, I think he might be willing to test Dre &, IMO, Dre will try & diffuse the situation & keep both rappers but just keep them seperated. If push comes to shove, Game will be dropped because 50 is closer to Eminem & Dre & him & his crew are much more valuable commodity.

whoa this is sum shit right here......some 1 get 50 a tampax, that bitch be LIKE MY BITCH crying he on his period ......take responsibility 50, U FUCKING FELL OFF LMAO!!!!!!

i gotta apoligize for my previous post, it now seems arrogant and ignorant, im sorry, however 50 is being a bitch, i mean come on 'game took all my good beats from dre' 'i wrote verses for game' 'game made tracks that i had left over' i mean come on it's blatant exucses for 50 cents failure, he porbably listened to the massacre and thought WTF? i gotta make some publicity to get this whak shit 2 sell

and i dont know 50 cents contract but am guessin if he does a double album he can go? well shady/aftermath probably gonna have to deal with a g unit war if they leave with them, but in all honesty, interscope dont need 50, if eminem got back into a slim shady/marshall mind state he could take the entire roster of g unit...

^ that's what will happen. Once you get the negative people out the way, Slim can get back into the mode and concentrate on himself, instead of constantly worrying about what loose change is gonna do next....

I think 50 might've ghostwritten a little bti for Game as 50 does have a knack for radio-friedly lyrics.

I also believe when he says Dre spend time on Game's project ahead of his.

And, not to hate, but you're fooling yourself if you think Eminem can take over from the G-Unit roster. You say if he 'got back'.....incase you didn't realize The Eminem Show sold crazy numbers regardless of his 'mind state'. Eminem continues to grow in popularity despite wackness setting in.

Anyways, what I was going to say was 50 did over 10M, G-Unit went easily platinum, Banks went plat., Buck went plat. & Yayo will go plat.

Unless Eminem can churn out albums as quickly as this lot, then Shady/Aftermath will want to keep this lot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online