50 Cent: "Kanye West Is Successful Because Of Me"

HellRazor05 said:
prasad said:
Cant u guys just think out of the box once. how does piggy(50) make his money. He pisses one a-hole rapper away, now the ahole rapper fights back with ahole lyrics, and then piggy fights back once more. All the wannabe ghetto rap fans think this is some major sh*t and they go buy the albums. This is all just an entertainment scheme dont you get it, All this stupid comments back and forth making deushebag albums at each others careers(like if they ever had a good one), fans buying these albums as if there is no tommorow and its just on and on sequence. This is just getting boring as watching wwe(ie: fake wrestling).
Why the hell would you call him Piggy? It doesn't even rhyme with Fifty. And if it's because of "Piggy Bank," that's even worse.
forget what i called him u are picking on something small when there is much more important in what i said. every one is become a pac example. get shot or get in accident u can be looking at your self at a millionaire rap future. :rolleyes:

this is the only reason why i hate this new generation mainstream rap. ahhh what ignorance from dumbasses just to make quick dolla.

What 50 said doesnt surprise me what so ever, he has said other things like that in the past as well. He thinks the whole world revolves around him, when anyone else gets a bit of success he has to drop a little comment explaining why. I agree that 50 is totally bad news for the rap game and its mainly him starting pointless beefs eg. Dipset, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Nas the list goes on, and thats the main thing that really pisses me off about him. His music is total garbage (the whole of the 'massacre' sounded as though he was reading lines from a page just before he fell asleep) and because teeny boppers buy into it he thinks he is the boss...fuckin clown

ARon

HellRazor05 said:
Why the hell would you call him Piggy? It doesn't even rhyme with Fifty.
Yes it does.

True talent will shine no matter what the weather. 50 or not, Kanye would still exist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online