50 Cent Gets Hot And Horny Over Lindsay Lohan ... Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
LesanePCrooks96 said:
That's not even the worst: http://www.fazed.com/movienews/Lohans_skinny_shock.html

"...Meanwhile, Lindsay admits she's attracted to older men. The screen beauty - who has previously been linked to older actors Colin Farrell, Christian Slater and Bruce Willis - says she has more in common with more mature men.

She told America's W magazine: "It's easier for me to relate to an older mature man rather than a guy that's in college - that's going to be a little difficult."

Ya right, abd older men just want to get to know a woman half their age. :rolleyes: Gotta tell ya, women ain't very smart at times.

edit: Damn, she did lose alot of weight, what the fuck she do that for...

she says she has just lost her puupy fat, but i reckon she either has an eationg problem or she has started taking coke, as that makes you lose weight

She was hot until she became a raging COKE ADDICT!

I like her skinny. :D
Now she looks like she's some addict who's about to lose her career if she doesn't shape up.
Oh, and her getting that thin was due to the coke problem she has... Cocaine is a secret (not really) in hollywood that actors use when they want to lose weight.
They get coked up, and then go party, and the pounds roll off... It's pretty common knowledge.
But she's gone way off track... Still I can see fiddy kickin it to her! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.