50 Cent Gets Hot And Horny Over Lindsay Lohan ... Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, shes not even fine, lol, id bang her but damn, out of all the bitches in the world hes attracted to her...................................AHAHAHAAHAHAHA.......50 lay of the drugs just a lil bit.

C.R.Y.

50 should take game's line and change it

"i had dreams of fucking a pop singing bitch/ like lohan/ when i was beating my meat in the hood man"

Silleone said:
lol, shes not even fine, lol, id bang her but damn, out of all the bitches in the world hes attracted to her...................................AHAHAHAAHAHAHA.......50 lay of the drugs just a lil bit.
:D 50 tryna fuck lindsay jus a lil bit..... :p

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
So if we believe her, all the black dudes are trying to get at her but she's non-enthused by this because she wants the white guy........lol, where was her publicist?

that type of thinkin been going on since the days of slavery and espcially the 1930's and 40's......shame on her. She aint even that good lookin with all them damn frickles on her body. She even less appleaing now that she gone bulemic on us

Jebus said:
I bet Em hit that by now and let 50 get seconds :thumb:
That's not even the worst: http://www.fazed.com/movienews/Lohans_skinny_shock.html

"...Meanwhile, Lindsay admits she's attracted to older men. The screen beauty - who has previously been linked to older actors Colin Farrell, Christian Slater and Bruce Willis - says she has more in common with more mature men.

She told America's W magazine: "It's easier for me to relate to an older mature man rather than a guy that's in college - that's going to be a little difficult."

FlipMo said:
She went that skinny? I don't recall her being skinny in 'mean girls'...

I thought also it was a great movie.. lol
she wasn't skinny in mean girls, it has only been recently, she now looks like a lollipop (head bigger than her body)

fuck, it's like it's not even her. No more tits(yes, they "shrunk", she shouldn't have taken the implants out), she look pale as fuck, disgustingly thin, etc. Everything that made her hot in Mean Girls is gone- -

its linx! said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: She looks gross as fuck now. When she had red hair and wasn't as skinny she looked real good.

yep that blonde hair really aint doing much for her looks.......... and god damnit i cant stand these women who feel the need to be stick thin...... she was good before.....a lil on the orange side but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.