50 Cent Fires Back At Samuel Jackson

ArtsyGirl

But he worked with Ashanti?
She's studied acting I beleive even before she got into singing, and has been in other movies so she's proven herself. I thought she did a good job in Coach Carter.

Samuel is a great actor and when you have that status in Hollywood you get a choice on what movies you want to do. Now obviously Jackson didnt just come out and say this he was probably asked by a reporter why he didnt want the role. What do you want him to do, lie and sound all polite about it? He said how he felt and I personally agree with him.
And if 50 doesnt think Samuel has a place in his movie why was his name even brought up? I thought this was his movie wouldnt he have a say? Or is his name just been taken for a ride and he has no control? Now who's playing second fiddle.

OMG, 50 is gonna prob diss him now and ruin his carrer, like he did to every other rapper to ever step to him, G G G G G G UNIT!!!!! G-UNIT RUNNING 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 is real!

sorry for my many lies :(

Can see where most of you is coming from, but you gotta admit what 50 said was right, Jackson would be playing second fiddle to 50 in terms of audience attending. Man people cheer when anyone says anything about 50, but once he replies you savage him.

ArtsyGirl

Obviously he isnt the main character, but its a big assumption to conclude that is the "real" reason he declined the role. Why should we take 50's word over Samuel's? It's known 50 talks alotta shit anyway.

ARon

Trickster said:
Can see where most of you is coming from, but you gotta admit what 50 said was right, Jackson would be playing second fiddle to 50 in terms of audience attending. Man people cheer when anyone says anything about 50, but once he replies you savage him.
Jackson is gonna play "second fiddle" in the eyes of who, 50's fans.
Just like in the rap industry it would happen in the movie industry. Why'll Shady/Aftermath fans go on about how their artists are so great, you would have the "hip-hop heads" and the "movie critics" (people who actaully know what they are talking about) who actaully form an opinion tell you how bad it is or good it is. So yeah Jackson would play "second fiddle" in the eyes of a bunch of idiots.

Yall are gonna hate on 50 no matter what, cuz you all ride your little underground artists dicks untill they fall off. So keep on hatin', envy him you jealous bitches.

artisticgurl said:
That is what we're talking about here, a movie not a record so 50 is out of his league but speaking as if he's got 10 Oscars.
how she speaking like he has 10 oscars? its true, jackson is way older then him. its also true obviously that if 50 would be starring in the movie samulel would be a lesser role, and im sure people would be going to see the movie to see 50, not jackson.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
DrugBa11ad said:
Yall are gonna hate on 50 no matter what, cuz you all ride your little underground artists dicks untill they fall off. So keep on hatin', envy him you jealous bitches.
who the fuck said shit about music?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
'damn 50s movie sucks' 'HAHA BUT LOOK HOW MANY MILLIONS HE GOT, HATER'

samuels been in the 'game' for over 30 years and is the highest grossin actor ever.

ArtsyGirl

two187pac said:
hows he speaking like he has 10 oscars? its true, jackson is way older then him. its also true obviously that if 50 would be starring in the movie samulel would be a lesser role, and im sure people would be going to see the movie to see 50, not jackson.
Thats true thats how some scripts work, there are lead actors and supporting roles. Jackson knows this. Its funny to me that 50 assumes thats the reason he declined the role. Now if Jackson was to be in the movie he would add value to the movie in a true acting sense. Without him (or someone with the same regard in Hollywood) its just a rap movie done with amateur and unproven actors. Samuel had every right to decline the role.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.