50 Cent Fires Back At Samuel Jackson

ArtsyGirl

It's a different industry. Yes he will get a bunch of kids who idolise him as a rapper but I wonder how well it will be taken by those who know what makes a good movie? Anyway it happens fifty will probably make money off it no matter how bad it is, and I doubt he'll care. Its funny though when someone doesnt treat him like he's gold and he gets emotional about it. Being humble definately isn't one of 50's biggest traits.

2pacnbiggie said:
from yesterdays chicago suntimes...

Samuel L. Jackson may regret saying out loud that he declined a role in "Get Rich or Die Tryin", the biopic about the rapper 50 Cent. Sam had been invited to get aboard, but said he doesn't like working with "unproved" actors. Does this sound arrogant to you?: "These people think they're worthy of you sharing screen time with them but I don't think that.

Maybe if 50 Cent does five movies and shows me some talent..." Anyway Mr. Cent - born Curtis Jackson - took offense: "Basically, he didn't want to play second fiddle," he said of Jackson. "He knew that because of my success, people would come to see the movie because of me, and he couldn't handle that. To be honest, I couldn't see where he would fit into the movie anyway other than as my grandfather."

Sam is 56. 50 Cent is 29.

Oh ive seen this happen all b4...jigga vs kelly...ne 1 remember that?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.