50 Cent Fires Back At Samuel Jackson

from yesterdays chicago suntimes...

Samuel L. Jackson may regret saying out loud that he declined a role in "Get Rich or Die Tryin", the biopic about the rapper 50 Cent. Sam had been invited to get aboard, but said he doesn't like working with "unproved" actors. Does this sound arrogant to you?: "These people think they're worthy of you sharing screen time with them but I don't think that.

Maybe if 50 Cent does five movies and shows me some talent..." Anyway Mr. Cent - born Curtis Jackson - took offense: "Basically, he didn't want to play second fiddle," he said of Jackson. "He knew that because of my success, people would come to see the movie because of me, and he couldn't handle that. To be honest, I couldn't see where he would fit into the movie anyway other than as my grandfather."

Sam is 56. 50 Cent is 29.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
stefanwzyga said:
I dont think he is overated, i dont think anyone sees him as a great actor, he is a good actor who happens to be a very cool dude.

The industry over rates him. From what I see.

But your point is true, and sums him up.

"it'll get ya drunk!"
yeah samuel L jackson is the man, 50 is real touchy nad he thinks hes helping other ppls careers by asking them to collaborate,
Like sam said why would he want to work with an guy who has no credibility as an actor

stefanwzyga

How annoying would it be if you were a struggling actor for 20 years an some rap dude with no acting experience is getting all the parts that you think would have suited you? I mean if your a struggling actor you would i guess be broke as fuck! an there is 50 with zillions in the bank, i think samuel was sticking up for his fellow actors, he has been an unemployed unknown actor so he knows how it feels.

Agree 100% with Samuel L Jackson.And 50 was prolly wetting himself at the thought of working with him....Now he's calling him old and saying he wouldn't fit in.50 can be such a fucking baby sometimes.....He was not disrespected at all by Sam,he was just giving his opinion,now 50's crying.

Well 50 is so full of himself and how can he consider himself as a proven actor when he didn't do anything yet. Don't forget guys that Samuel owns 50 any day of the week as an actor even if that dude didn't prove himself yet. If 50 thinks he's that good, he should get to see Pac, Cube and LL movies, from there on in he may try to have a successful career in acting.

Peace

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
saw it on street hop a few days ago..fuck 50 cent talkin about 'he'll play second fiddle' then shit about him bein 'my grandfather'

samuel's right bout how these people think they can just make movies without showin any talent. nobody cares bout their lifestories. 50 would proly make himself a rambo

50 also was tryin to say shit in it about how he just doin that on rappers Lol. wasnt he even in movies with both pac & cube? others and shit thru his career...

but fuck that 50 cent didnt think he could get a bigger head

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
stefanwzyga said:
How annoying would it be if you were a struggling actor for 20 years an some rap dude with no acting experience is getting all the parts that you think would have suited you? I mean if your a struggling actor you would i guess be broke as fuck! an there is 50 with zillions in the bank, i think samuel was sticking up for his fellow actors, he has been an unemployed unknown actor so he knows how it feels.
:confused: ?

jesus

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.