Z-ro Tupac

KJ13

alrite ppl...now ur supposed to b like tha biggest tupac fans out ther...wha u think bout Mr. Joesph McVey himself...'King of the south" being compared to Tupac??

KJ13

man i cant believe this...half tha ppl here havent even heard of z-ro! u make ma sad! really....u do..tha man has tha realist lyrics out ther today!!!!!!!

KJ13 said:
man i cant believe this...half tha ppl here havent even heard of z-ro! u make ma sad! really....u do..tha man has tha realist lyrics out ther today!!!!!!!
not many people are big on the south real shit but z-ro is coo most people still stuck on mike jones and paul wall

ye...buh tha guy has bin out for like ten yrs!! i cant believe that tha only place hes big is in texas LOL..buh for real tho..this dude actually has sumthin to say..well neways thaz wha i think

rap a lot has put a lot of work into a lot of people..i like ther shit...buh bein locked up cant b tha bad..like z-ro says..more time 2 read and take in stuff to rap about!!

do u really think tha jail time takes away frum creatin a "decent" album? i certainly dont...expandin tha mind. if u aint got knowledge how u gone drop hot tracks? buh then again..50 cent does it all tha time LOL and he aint got brains..buh u cud b rite

your away from the whole rap scence when your locked up.it's like fuck rap you got time on your mind,plus rap changes all the time so its hard to get back in the scene if your not really hyped take shyne for instant.plus you don't get to promote really.

LOL...ur comparin shyne (a guy whose gonna b in jail for tha longest time) to sum1 who was only in for a couple of months?? lol..ur jokes

nah not in the time served way lol.
but whebn you got thta hype its time to clinch or it's gonna be an awful road back up.z-ro was getting hype fo sho back then but went to jail and less peeps was chatting about him.he didn't really keep his name in the streets beside in texas.

ye thaz tru...buh it aint entirely his fault tha he jus kept it real in texas...evry1 thinks of tha dirty south as a big joke...at least frum wha ive heard ppl say....tha south isnt respected half as much as tha west....and east even tho they do keep it real down ther!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.