Yukmouth Speaks

it depends whos side you believe.. yuk says he was with one other dude and spider had a group of dudes.. but spider says it was just him and his little homey and yuk had a buncha dudes.. personally i dont think yuk got jumped because he wouldve got fucked up.. i think it was just a little scuffle like spider said thats gettin blown outta proportion

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
poetraskal said:
it depends whos side you believe.. yuk says he was with one other dude and spider had a group of dudes.. but spider says it was just him and his little homey and yuk had a buncha dudes.. personally i dont think yuk got jumped because he wouldve got fucked up.. i think it was just a little scuffle like spider said thats gettin blown outta proportion
yeah thats why spider loc was taking pictures with his homies that was at the club with him.:rolleyes: i counted at least 7

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yeh but you 4 got how he lied about the game situation better yet i mean contradict himself.If he is so big and strong yuk is supposed to be fucked up wether it was 1 huge nigga or a bunch of niggaz.yuk is a small nigga.

if ur gonna talk at least watch the video

and also im not defending "g-unit" but why is it there the only niggas actually getting in ordeals buck,yayo,50,spider banks is the only one not to prove himself.As for d block they get respect in the hood but have u ever heard of sheek jae hood jada actually in jail or actually done some shit that involved snatching chains or even a pathetic shooting incident i meen there named after a place in jail and yet the only person ever to see a jail cell is styles p ... sorry jus came to mind thought id throw it in there these rappers are getting away with a hell of allot of bullshit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.