Yukmouth Speaks

Ya'll know the rumours and stories about what happened when Yukmouth & Spider bumped into eachother and after. Here's the first hand info from Yukmouth himself along with pictures of him and his chain. Read more to read the statement & view the pictures...

"Look.... First of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no secrity, cuz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, secrity aint gone die 4 you!!! Anyway... these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep!! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on securty, then ran out the door with my chain.....(like I said, security aint gone die 4 you, they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!) Next day I have my folks who know Spider to call & see what's up... my nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying to sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my hommie to go meet the nigga 2 get the shit... My hommie called me when he got there then put spider on the phone...the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not takin no pictures in it or nothin... I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I ain't payin 1500, you need to just give the shit back... He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada..... I told him to put my folks on the phone... I told my nigg 2 do what he gotta do to get the shit back... I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back... that's it.... That's the real fuckin story!!!! So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters puttin xtras on it, need to find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! First they all on my dick, then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!! Look, it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun to put a scratch on my nose!!!! That's it... I'm not lumped up, no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!! My hommie that was with me got bit on his arm... So a scratch & a bit from seven niggaz?Huh That's all!!that's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened to me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! Its like this... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit!its all good... Hear what I got to say about all them gay-unit faggots on my new mixtape all out war 2 in stores june 21th!"

Here's the newly taken pictures of Yukmouth and his chain:

The chain Spider has is gold, im sure he has more than one Regime chain, that’s the main one he usually wears in that image.

^^ true.
but i dont think this is over by a long shot. and yuk is provin sum studio gangsta shit by sayin 'hey imma diss em on my mixtape' pmsl.

but i do respect him for not hiding anythin and puttin it all out there.
still 7 with a gun > 2 with fists........
do the math. sum1s a pussy lol.

yes true but not from spider loc. he wasnt even involved.
he's the one who told game to back off and dont diss yuk when their beef started.
if yuk had it comin from ne1 he had it from game or 50.

Duke

Staff member
"Look, it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun to put a scratch on my nose!!!!"

rofl. Yuk might have had it coming, it looks like he doesnt care himself

PaulyPac said:
See this was from the same night, he has a gold one on too

Spider Loc and his crew

ya he does have a gold chain but look how long that gold chain is comepared to the 1 in spiders pic its not the same, the 1 spider is holdin is alot smaller

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yuk got jumped and all he had was a scratch on his nose?They could have at least whipped his ass better then that.Omg

props to yuk 4 keeping it real.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.