Your Favourite Moments Of Hip-Hop

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
aban you need kill this dude, he's about to overtake you in the clown stakes

cept hes not tryin to be retarded :D

i used to hate aban, until i realized hes just doin that shit on purpose, now i think hes fuckin hilarious

Ras Kass's run from the police realeasing all those mixtapes and shit man I was going nuts.

The First time hearing "Rip The Jacker" With stoupe on those beats I mean damn I went bannanas.

The first time I heard "The Listening" or "revolutionary vol. 2" both sooo good for the time they came out.

Watching Common rock the shit outta a crowd at depaul, the concert got rained out but man I loved it.

Ether being heard all over the place, I remember thinking Jigga's bound to win no matter what and then BAMMM. I remember going to school and not believing how people were all giving nas the win.

The Rawkus renavation(sp) in 1999-2000 shit early Hi-Tek and Mos-Def and Talib was incredible 2000 seasons,Theives in the night I remember thinking Hip-hop's back!!!

monch's "get tha fuck up" being excepted I was like YESSS!

Juice vs. Supernatural I dont think i have to say anything.

I'll post up more later

My fav. moment wasnt a moment it was a year 1994, or I should say it IS a year cause I join it for the last 3 Years. This year is a focus of the rappers that today we consider as the greatest of all time:

2pac -Thug Life 94
Snoop- Doggystyle 93/94
Nas - Illmatic 93/94
Dr. Dre -Chronic 93/94
Biggie - Born to die 94

How could you leave out

Common Ressurection 94/93
Wu Tang 36 Chambers 94/93
A tribe called quest
Redman
Black moon Enta da stage(I think) 94/93

Come on now

EDIT:BIGGIES CD IS "READY TO DIE" not born

^^^listen to "ressurection" my guess is you haven't heard it cus if you did you wouldn't have forgotten it.

and another of my fav. moments in hip-hop was hearing Q-Tip was tapping NIcole Kidman that was just dope lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.