Your Favourite Moments Of Hip-Hop

What are your favorite moments of Hip-hop. Mine has got to be these:

Illmatic <-------- Best album to grace this earth
Nas destroyin Jay-Z with Ether, when i heard Ether, i was going madddd

Ill oist more later on, post your favourite moments of hip-hop :thumb:

Ay-G

when suge knight put Snoop and 2pac together to make America's most wanted and when death row was fully put together (dre, 2pac, snoop and suge)

PEACE

Casey

Staff member
omar_Izaz said:
When Nas came back to the game with Stillmatic.

Me too.. I was such a mad Nas fan and when I heard he was calling his album "stillmatic" i knew he would deliver cos it took some balls to call his album that. i wasnt dissappointed, i fuckin love that album.... i remember listening to the radio like every day in the weeks before it dropped, when radio was playin "ether", "rewind", "one mic", "got urself a gun" and "destroy and rebuild" and i was jus like WHOAAAAA

Another favorite moment was recently, Cormega's "Testament" finally being released. Ive been a mega fan since before his first album "the realness" ever came out and ive had most of these songs on bootlegs for years. to finally get em all in CDQ was wicked, AND a new track "Dead man walking part 2"

Every time a new pac album drops is a favorite time for me (not including loyal to the game)

My favourite moment was when 2Pac joined Death Row, there was so much hype, like one of the most hardest and controversal MC's joining one of the most famous record label's at that time...Thug Life & Death Row...knew shit was going to be big.

When Pac wanted to sign Boot Camp Click, The Outlawz, Jerzey Mob, the Bay Area cats, try to negotiate with BTNH, Wu Tang and Scarface all for his Makaveli Records label. Just imagine all that talent on a single Records label company, the game would be over a long time ago.

Peace

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Pac releasing MATW.

The return of Nas in Stillmatic. Then after Ether was heard and everyone at school was going nuts. I swear it was one crazy ass month.

I think the released of Slim Shady LP was a big impact. Cause at that point it seemed to me that rap was going through a rut where everyone was trying out the 'Party And Bullshit' style of Biggie and lots of ppl trying to follow into Pac's footsteps. Em came out with something fresh and new at the time.

The release of DMX's 'Its Dark And Hell Is Hot' nobody at that point in mainstream rap was as raw as X. Crazy ass Yonkers man.. lol

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ lmao.

Or the time, when he was running from the cops and walked into a Wu-Tang concert ,took the mic and said: ' I can't stay for long, the cops is after me!'

The crowd went insane, then the cops finally caught him. lmao.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.