Your Favourite Hip-Hop Song?

all time would have to be "The Message" Grandmaster Flash no words could explain my love for this song

Makaveli - Krazy, J-Live - Epilogue, The Coup - Heaven Tonight all right behind it

makavelli963 said:
Hold Ya Head

Probably the best all-round song on the Makaveli Album....

R.I.P.Makaveli
definatly the most underrated song on the album, though im not sure if its the best.

Fav always changes, but its most likely a Pac song from that album. Dont ask me which one, because my fav changes all the fucking time. For now, Ill say "Krazy". Thats one of my fav beats ever, and Pac's verses need no mothafuckin explanation.

Kadafi Son

It's either Ghetto Theme-MacMall, Tha Ghetto-Too $hort, or Starin' Thru My Rearview by the legendary Makaveli, EDI, and almost legendary Kadafi.
Street Life with Prince Ital Joe, Snoop Dogg, And Pac would have been on here, but Prince Ital Joe's part was so fukin long: 2:15?! But this beat is one of tha best I ever heard.

And Krazy by Makaveli
:)

2pac - ambitonz az a ridah, the beat is crazy plus pac rips it....but it might change to some other pac song at times.....like so much pain or under pressure.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.