your 3 all time favorites

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
songs u can listen evrytime,evryday and still think "daaaamn..dat songs off tha hook"..so ya personal "all time favorites".
:D
luniz-playa hata
thug life-bury me a g
coolio-is this me?

2Pac- Never Had a Friend Like Me(relate to that song)
8Ball & MJG- Comin Out Hard
Scarface ft. Ice Cube- Hand of the Dead Body

MC Eiht - Streiht Up Menace
Killah Priest - BIBLE (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - TROY (They Reminisce Over You)

Nas - Dance (Beautiful, his Pops played the shit out those horns at the end, real deep & emotinal ending especially with the song being about his mother's passing, just fuckin' beautiful my people!)
Bone & 2Pac - Thug Luv (Forever that hardcore shit; Bizzy & Krayzie's flow simply phenomenal & Pac's aggression was some hardcore, classic Pac shit, just fuckin' gorgeous!)
Ludacris & Field Mob - Georgia (Just recently heard this song off the Southern Smoke, Vol. 19 Mixtape, it samples Ray Charles classic song "Georgia On My Mind", and when it first comes on U wonder how the song will eventually unfold, then the beat drops & oh! shit stand the fuck back watch the fuck out, Luda rips it & Field Mob don't sound that bad, real dope record, can't stop bumping it!)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.