your 3 all time favorites

2Pac_Forever_1 said:
Nas - Dance (Beautiful, his Pops played the shit out those horns at the end, real deep & emotinal ending especially with the song being about his mother's passing, just fuckin' beautiful my people!)
Bone & 2Pac - Thug Luv (Forever that hardcore shit; Bizzy & Krayzie's flow simply phenomenal & Pac's aggression was some hardcore, classic Pac shit, just fuckin' gorgeous!)
Ludacris & Field Mob - Georgia (Just recently heard this song off the Southern Smoke, Vol. 19 Mixtape, it samples Ray Charles classic song "Georgia On My Mind", and when it first comes on U wonder how the song will eventually unfold, then the beat drops & oh! shit stand the fuck back watch the fuck out, Luda rips it & Field Mob don't sound that bad, real dope record, can't stop bumping it!)

that would be pimp shit if u could up that luda and field mob

Big Poppa
Keep ya head up
life`s a bitch

What can I say, they are all very classic. There is nothin to bitch about.

Ps: waitin for a list to bitch about, lol

Tonio1986 said:
Big Poppa
Keep ya head up
life`s a bitch

What can I say, they are all very classic. There is nothin to bitch about.

Ps: waitin for a list to bitch about, lol
Wtf are you laughin about u lil bitch?
Depp sein Sohn kannste deinen ersten Sohn nennen, punk ass!

tupac1403 said:
Wtf are you laughin about u lil bitch?
Depp sein Sohn kannste deinen ersten Sohn nennen, punk ass!
Du bist ein behinderter vom feinsten. Schreibste bei "all time favourite" einfach mal alles was 2pac ist, du superidiot! was ist mit "Whatz ya phone" oder andere beschissene 2pac lieder. Es gibt auch schlechte tupac lieder, du von 10 pavianen vergewaltigter tinitus geschädigter Tauchlehrer aus Frankfurt.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
no more pac,outlawz,thug life-songs please.
1.doomsday productions-black market
2.young lay-its all about my fetti
3.naughty by nature-hip-hop hooray

UK_Thug

not necessarily my all time favourites, but the songs i could listen to all day every day:
1) Pete Rock and CL Smooth - TROY
2) Luniz - I Got 5 On It
3) Ras Kass - It Is What It Is

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Brotha Lynch Hung - Tried To Shoot
Tha Eastsidaz ft. Kokane - Friendz
Brotha Lynch Hung/Cowboy - Welcome To Your Own Death

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.