Year of the dog again leaked

ARon

I gave it just a quick skim cus Im about to go to bed and its cool. I see a lot of people sayin Fire or shit like that. I like the "dark" X more so this is just, alright. I kind of laughed at the intro, it seemed like X was tyrin to be a little lyrical and sounded bad. Im just not that big of a fan of Swizzy bangers. Some nice tracks though, definitely something to get.

It's an okay album. Probably a 3.5 out of 5, but I need to give it about 7 more spins to have a final rating. It has it's highlights and has it's down moments. Swizz beats went from a hot new different creative-innovative sound when he first came out to noisy hot garbage with some of his beats.

DMX needs to work with Lil Jon and have a "What" collabo cause that's all you hear throughout the album. Plus Lil Jon beats would go great with DMX, but DMX is too NY and is probably deep down inside anti-south since he's heavy on his NY shit.

I like this album alot. The only song i didnt like was come thru with busta didnt like the beat. Other than that all the songs are fire.

linx

Staff member
Bombsquad said:
So far I don't think this album surpasses Mobb Deep's Blood Money and is far from Ice Cube's Laugh Now, Cry Later.
Tell me again what it has to do with those albums?

linx

Staff member
gerrycurl21 said:
is there a group rip of this thing out yet?
I don't think so. But I was laughing at people on Boxden who were being girls because there wasn't a group rip available. I mean, what the fuck is the homosexual shit about a group rip? The album is the album, who cares what kind of internet people put their name on it.

Im just really lazy and clean freak so i prefer properly labeled albums

One copy i got of this didnt even have a track numbers

but this is out

DMX-Year_Of_The_Dog_Again-_Retail_-2006-RES.rar

its linx! said:
Tell me again what it has to do with those albums?

I'm comparing it to my opinion of what is the best two albums to come out so far this year. I'm comparing this album with two of those albums to let people know how much this album matches to those two.

gerrycurl21 said:
wow u think Mobb Deep's Blood Money and Ice Cube's Laugh Now, Cry Later are this years best albums?
Well, yeah when it comes to the mainstream I guess. But now that I think about it, I think Busta's album was one of the best to come out this year, so I think I'll take that over Blood Money, but I listen to Blood Money and Ice Cube more than Busta's shit. But it's just my opinion.

its linx! said:
I don't think so. But I was laughing at people on Boxden who were being girls because there wasn't a group rip available. I mean, what the fuck is the homosexual shit about a group rip? The album is the album, who cares what kind of internet people put their name on it.
The thing about grouprips is that you get a great chance of hearing all the songs together in the same quality. Sometimes when you bunch a bunch of retail songs together, you get a high volume sounding song and then the next minute you get a low sounding song. Not to mention the fucked up tags.

Plus there is a certain source leak or leaks out there that is always official. I think RNS or some shit like that. not sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.