Yaki Kadafi vs Tragedy Khadafi

Yaki Kadafi vs Tragedy Khadafi?

• Yaki Kadafi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tragedy Khadafi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
.. aiyte enough of that discussion about yak vs tragedy... some1 brought up the point that some1 should setup a poll on some none 2pac related forums, to see the results. How about we start right here on streethop. Cast ur votes, based on talent.. Creativity, flow, lyrical content, range, continuity in a verse, etc. Not on some bullshit like popularity or "im voting for yak, cuz i like to ride 2pacs dick".. if u feel he's more talented as an artits then please vote or him.

If you havent heard enough material by one of the artist, and wanna vote for the other just cuz u've heard their shit... please keep ur dumbass opinion to urself.

ps. Please after this, lets stop talking about this stupid ass topic, and just leave it

masta247

Staff member
You can't compare them two. Yak was an awesome addition to 2pac's songs where Trag would suck. Tragedy is a solo artist.. that's totally different thing. He has to write his own songs etc. Yak was only 19 when he died so he had no chance to show up really. Anyway I love Yaki's flow and his voice. The energy in his verses gives me a creep. I can't stop listening to his verses on Soon as I get home or U can be touched where in my opinion he spits on a level close to Pac's, but differently enough that he's awesome addition and I couldn't picture those songs with somebody else instead him. Tragedy's flow is too boring to me. So as a rapper, comparin verses etc. I prefer Yaki.

So for me it's definately Yaki Kadafi >>> Tragedy

Faith in Allah, believe in me, and it's plastic
Cuz so far I done witnessed to many dead niggas in caskets
With they chest plates stretched like elastic
And what's worse I'm on front line
Holding down, camps still mashing
Heard my cousin one of the old heads from the block
Just came home October of 95
Back in Yardsville, stuck with a three to five
If he don't act up, now he realize
If you don't stay wise, then in this game you fucked
Talk to my baby girl
Give me the word on what she heard
One of the grimmies is snitching
Diamond a stool pigeon
I taked to him, he said he didn't
My man said he did, in fact he sure
Cuz he just came home off a bid

same Yaki Kadafi >>> Tragedy

You can't compare them two.
I agree with u there, but not the rest of ur post.

Lol at this not being a Pac-related forum
sorry, I was unclear about that, ppl were saying to do it at a forum which in not pac-related.. but i thought u know what, wtf, who cares. We got enough heads on here, so why not just do it here, even though it is a pac-related forum i think ppl (or i hope) ppl aren't going to be biased and dick-riding about this, and pick yak cuz he was related to pac.

whyyyyyyyyyyy did you do this?
haahaha thats what i thought after i did it. But aahh well who cares. I think it'll be interesting to see the outcome on this forum.

... and why the fuck do ppl keep quotin that verse. I hate to say it, but it fuckin sucks. I can write better than that. I seen ppl FREESTYLE better than that. His lyrics are unfocused, his verse has nothing to do with the rest of the song, and his flow was off key too on this particular verse.

~peace

masta247

Staff member
I honestly prefer Yak because of that flow and energy. His voice is nice too.. It's all about personal preferences

Kadafi Son

masta247 said:
You can't compare them two. Yak was an awesome addition to 2pac's songs where Trag would suck. Tragedy is a solo artist.. that's totally different thing. He has to write his own songs etc. Yak was only 19 when he died so he had no chance to show up really. Anyway I love Yaki's flow and his voice. The energy in his verses gives me a creep. I can't stop listening to his verses on Soon as I get home or U can be touched where in my opinion he spits on a level close to Pac's, but differently enough that he's awesome addition and I couldn't picture those songs with somebody else instead him. Tragedy's flow is too boring to me. So as a rapper, comparin verses etc. I prefer Yaki.

So for me it's definately Yaki Kadafi >>> Tragedy
Ditto

7 Syns

An artist with probably 20-30 verses next to his name in a short career, (R.I.P.) verses a dude with 4 albums and about 10 mixtapes?

Admit it, the ONLY reason you made this thread is due to similar character names.

I won't vote.

linx

Staff member
7 Syns said:
An artist with probably 20-30 verses next to his name in a short career, (R.I.P.) verses a dude with 4 albums and about 10 mixtapes?

Admit it, the ONLY reason you made this thread is due to similar character names.

I won't vote.
Well yeah, but in another thread.. it came up. Some dude thought Khadafi from the Outlawz could fuck with Tragedy.

7 Syns said:

I won't vote.
uhhh.. no i'm not going to admit that. I also feel its stupid to compare these 2 artists. But hey, in the other thread discussing tragedy being a great rapper ppl had to keep comparing him to yak. I think its a very irrelavent comparison, but u know what, ppl feel the need to compare them so lets compare them. This thread was made to see how biased this board really is. To see how interesting the results here are.. and yea they are intersting cuz never in my life would i expect to see these 2 names being compared, and when it came up never could i imagine any human being could honestly say yak was more talented and skilled than tragedy.

And personal opinion is different from comparing skills and talent. I personally loved pacs music, but if i assess his skills, he had aboslutely nothing going for him other than his raw emotion.

I find it funny that ppl are voing for yak just cuz they feel his flow more... is that the only thing that matters? And his voice? wtf.

:laugh: @ my impact causing you dudes to start polls. I haven't been around in this streethop section for like 1-2 days and now look. The sad thing about it is that, what you thought you had in a bag just backfired.:laugh: I didn't even vote yet either and PROBABLY wont. Hits the laugh icon again.:laugh:

My StreetHop Impact alone>>>>>Tragedy's Career.

It's pretty sad when a dude who left the rap game 10 yrs ago without an album is beating a dude who's still in the rap game with a number of albums.

If you dudes waited until I gave my opinion, I would've told you not to play yourself with any polls because no matter where you take this poll, the only thing you can base this on is based on popularity. Either popularity which is the likely choice or either skills seeing as you cant compare them lp wise.

What would've been better to ask for a poll is about who is nicer. Or who's name is out there more between Yaki & Tragedy.

But like I said earlier Yaki>>>Tragedy lyrically and even content wise on appearances.

Now you all get mad!:angry:

I heard of Yak 1st so I picked him!!He Pac fam thats why I picked him,He a Outlaw that why n tell that other Tradegy Iwont say Khadafi cuz he aint he fuckin bitin!!!!Of course me n others will pick Yak u call it dick ridin we call it know what the fuck we talkin bout!!Yak yak may as well take the cookies out cuz ill keep votin Yak the Outlaw!!Not the biter!!!

linx

Staff member
Bombsquad said:
:laugh: @ my impact causing you dudes to start polls. I haven't been around in this streethop section for like 1-2 days and now look. The sad thing about it is that, what you thought you had in a bag just backfired.:laugh: I didn't even vote yet either and PROBABLY wont. Hits the laugh icon again.:laugh:

My StreetHop Impact alone>>>>>Tragedy's Career.

It's pretty sad when a dude who left the rap game 10 yrs ago without an album is beating a dude who's still in the rap game with a number of albums.

If you dudes waited until I gave my opinion, I would've told you not to play yourself with any polls because no matter where you take this poll, the only thing you can base this on is based on popularity. Either popularity which is the likely choice or either skills seeing as you cant compare them lp wise.

What would've been better to ask for a poll is about who is nicer. Or who's name is out there more between Yaki & Tragedy.

But like I said earlier Yaki>>>Tragedy lyrically and even content wise on appearances.

Now you all get mad!:angry:
Nobody's getting mad, quit being an idiot. And no matter what the poll results are, Tragedy still has the better music (whether quality or quantity) and he's a better overall rapper. For the 10th time, hardly debatable. Who are we going to compare next? Kool G Rap and Fatal from the Outlawz?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.