y did dre kick game off aftermath?

does anyone know the real reason? i thought he left aftermath so he wouldnt be on gunit anymore but after listining to doctors advocate im thinking game fucked up somehow an dre dropped him. props if anyone knows.

on the track doctors advocate.... he basically begs dre to take him back and that hes sorry about something. busta tells dre to take him back too

he doesn't beg dre to take him back

the track is about game saying he is sorry for not listening to dre when dre told him to not reply to 50 aleast that is my guess

Fuck Bush said:

the track is about game saying he is sorry for not listening to dre when dre told him to not reply to 50 aleast that is my guess
I like your username :thumb:

masta247

Staff member
i think that 50 was a snitch once again and used his last weapon against Game.. Dr.Dre and he basically kicked game off the Aftermath. Game- known Dre's bitch is now begging him to take him back lol alright it's not my serious opinion but anyway it is possible

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
ah , what a bunch of poppy cock bullshit. No one knows whats happening on that side (Aftermath) , so stop speaking on it like you do.
Wait for a Dre or Eminem or "Someone That Confirm" it interview before you start making assumptions.

Fuck Bush said:

games the one that kept makin songs at 50 first. but i think thats y game got dropped, cuz of all that gunot shit. cuz 50 is still on aftermath and game is makin dre lose money when 50 loses money. and in the end 50 makes more money so i think game would chose 50 over game. but i dunno

_carmi

me, myself & us
i believe the game got dropped because of the whole g-unot thing. at the end of the day i'm sure it's all about $$$. 50 cent brings more money in dre's pocket than the game. it sucks. and i bet the game is regretting the whole g-unot campaign. well maybe not if he can make it without dre.

yeah i think it's cuz dre basicly told them both to stop and game made like 4 or 5 mixtape just dissing 50. i mean 50 was doing shit to so they are equally at fault, and i think it's bullshit that game got kicked outta g-unit anyways when Eminem worked with styles and jadakiss and shit too and 50 isnt mad at Em. i'm sure it's just cuz game was being a hard-hotheaded ass. i dont think game really wanted to get kicked outta g-unit. he wouldnt of been as pissed to make all them disses if he didnt care. but if he does better this time out good for him. 1 million is not gonna happen i dont think. the industry is way to fucked. if g-unit artists cant sell much then you know sales are down. yayo's cd wasnt that good. mobb deeps was decent. banks was good. thats all IMO. none were great but they arent a powerhouse like an Eminem or a 50 Cent or some of the south rappers are right now. the name 50 cent and the name Eminem mean something to little kids buying cds but the name banks, or mobb deep or yayo, dont mean shit to them. the whole south is selling big now so i think bucks cd will do alright. but otherwise unless you are the crappy black eyed peas or some other poppy pop artist you arent gonna sell like that especially with rampant downloading. i download cd's too, but i buy the people i like's cds, i dont blame people for downloading though when there are only like 1,2 or 3 good songs on a 14 track cd. i dont like wasting my money on shit cd's either. but if you leak your fucking cd how can you expect that shit to sell like it woulda? if some of the rap cds that have went multiplatinum or close to diamond had the chance to be downloaded online then we all can guess that they wouldnt of sold well either. the economy is fucked, if you can get it for free and you arent a huge fan why buy it? anyways some of that was very off topic. but the point is that i think game pissed dre off and he's being arrogant no matter whether his new cd is great or not.

************* said:
games the one that kept makin songs at 50 first. but i think thats y game got dropped, cuz of all that gunot shit. cuz 50 is still on aftermath and game is makin dre lose money when 50 loses money. and in the end 50 makes more money so i think game would chose 50 over game. but i dunno

50 started the beef it doesn't matter who did a song first

samtarin said:
yeah i think it's cuz dre basicly told them both to stop and game made like 4 or 5 mixtape just dissing 50. i mean 50 was doing shit to so they are equally at fault, and i think it's bullshit that game got kicked outta g-unit anyways when Eminem worked with styles and jadakiss and shit too and 50 isnt mad at Em. i'm sure it's just cuz game was being a hard-hotheaded ass. i dont think game really wanted to get kicked outta g-unit. he wouldnt of been as pissed to make all them disses if he didnt care. but if he does better this time out good for him. 1 million is not gonna happen i dont think. the industry is way to fucked. if g-unit artists cant sell much then you know sales are down. yayo's cd wasnt that good. mobb deeps was decent. banks was good. thats all IMO. none were great but they arent a powerhouse like an Eminem or a 50 Cent or some of the south rappers are right now. the name 50 cent and the name Eminem mean something to little kids buying cds but the name banks, or mobb deep or yayo, dont mean shit to them. the whole south is selling big now so i think bucks cd will do alright. but otherwise unless you are the crappy black eyed peas or some other poppy pop artist you arent gonna sell like that especially with rampant downloading. i download cd's too, but i buy the people i like's cds, i dont blame people for downloading though when there are only like 1,2 or 3 good songs on a 14 track cd. i dont like wasting my money on shit cd's either. but if you leak your fucking cd how can you expect that shit to sell like it woulda? if some of the rap cds that have went multiplatinum or close to diamond had the chance to be downloaded online then we all can guess that they wouldnt of sold well either. the economy is fucked, if you can get it for free and you arent a huge fan why buy it? anyways some of that was very off topic. but the point is that i think game pissed dre off and he's being arrogant no matter whether his new cd is great or not.
50 aint that stupid he disses eminem and his career is over

masta247

Staff member
To be honest, Game just proved he doesn't need Dre to make a good album. It's probably much better then Documentary, beats are awesome, hooks nice too. I always thought that Game is talentless and only things he got are Dre beats and nice guests.. Now I know that he's got abillity to make a good song actually without actually sounding good on it, because he knows how to make it good, if you know what I mean. He's lyrics are terrible, flow sucks, but somehow his songs are nice to listen to

masta247 said:
To be honest, Game just proved he doesn't need Dre to make a good album. It's probably much better then Documentary, beats are awesome, hooks nice too. I always thought that Game is talentless and only things he got are Dre beats and nice guests.. Now I know that he's got abillity to make a good song actually without actually sounding good on it, because he knows how to make it good, if you know what I mean. He's lyrics are terrible, flow sucks, but somehow his songs are nice to listen to
its not better than the documentary imo. the beats are good and the lyrics are ok. mostly name dropping and dickriding dre. its still a good album but i think he needs dre

masta247

Staff member
************* said:
its not better than the documentary imo. the beats are good and the lyrics are ok. mostly name dropping and dickriding dre. its still a good album but i think he needs dre
I agree, but I still think it's better than the documentary. Maybe that's because there's no 0.5$ and gay unit on it.I like beats, guests and the way the album sounds.

masta247

Staff member
************* said:
I agree, but I still think it's better than the documentary. Maybe that's because there's no 0.5$ and gay unit on it.I like beats, guests and the way the album sounds.

game wasnt kicked off aftermath, he said he left because if dre woulda worked on his album, 50 woulda made money off of it due to a clause in game's g unit/aftermath contract

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.