y did dre kick game off aftermath?

Fuck Bush said:
50 aint that stupid he disses eminem and his career is over
well duh...point is that it's a double standard. i mean i understand that 50 wants people around him that are gonna back him up 200% but Game was making him $$$$. more than the other people on G Unit are

i think on this album he has more of a flow to the record. were the songs mesh well together. the documentary was awesome but there were too many songs that had moods that went all over the place IMO

Game is already a legend and i´ll tell u why:

Dre never wanted him on aftermath, then he sent him to g-unit, they didn´t want him too, then Game sells 5 mill and gets dropped !!! Game must be out of his fucking mind on a NWA trip:

"this is the thanks i get???"

LOL

2pacnbiggie said:
game wasnt kicked off aftermath, he said he left because if dre woulda worked on his album, 50 woulda made money off of it due to a clause in game's g unit/aftermath contract
nah chill out.... he says it in one blood " the math gon drop him if 50 aint rockin wit him. its ok, i get it poppin" listen to his lyrics before u say shit. he wouldof had to leave anyways cuz of the contract like u said but he got kicked out before he could leave.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.