WWE Legend Diamond Dallas Page Files Federal Lawsuit Against Jay-Z Alleging Trademark

ARon

I was about to say the thing about Nas in the video. I doubt he was the first to do it, shit they do it in volley ball and basketball, shit is stupid its a fucking hand sign. Thats like residents on Whipple road in Hayward, CA suing Pac and whoever else used "The W" hand sign for takin their shit, its stupid.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
WWE Legend Diamond Dallas Page Files Federal Lawsuit Against Jay-Z Alleging Trade

Aristotle said:
I was about to say the thing about Nas in the video. I doubt he was the first to do it, shit they do it in volley ball and basketball, shit is stupid its a fucking hand sign. Thats like residents on Whipple road in Hayward, CA suing Pac and whoever else used "The W" hand sign for takin their shit, its stupid.
Come on now, thats totally different. Neither Pac nor the residence of Whipple use the sign as a trademark of their public character and career.

lmfao...da funniest thing was my boy was saying that would be hilarious if diamond dallas page sued da roc for da diamond symbol cause they looked the same in there own way...but like lol i cant belive this actully happened...well this guy prolly needs da funds as he cant make no flow wrestling his old ass. i personally never really lied ddp though.

WWE Legend Diamond Dallas Page Files Federal Lawsuit Against Jay-Z Alleging Trade

Zimbabwe said:
who does this homo think he is
yoga aint gay, its very good for the body is the reason he had a run in TNA for so long.

just cause you dont like it, or it sounds homo doesnt mean it is...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.