Wu-Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
wu tang the greatest? if it is true of what you say the wutang and shaolin WILL BE DANGROUS do you think you wutang sword will defeat me???????
yes yes my good man you are right they are the best i know they are pretty damn good

the rza the gza raekwon the chef u-god ghostface killa old dirty bastard inspectah deck masta killa and the m-e-t-h-o-d man:thumb:

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
sasan said:
wu tang the greatest? if it is true of what you say the wutang and shaolin WILL BE DANGROUS do you think you wutang sword will defeat me???????
yes yes my good man you are right they are the best i know they are pretty damn good

the rza the gza u-god ghostface killa old dirty bastard inspectah deck masta killa and the m-e-t-h-o-d man:thumb:
lol

Wu was the shit back in the day, they had such original beats and rhymes. I remember the first time I heard Enter The Wu-Tang, I thought my head was gonna fall off from nodding my head so damn much. Their style played out over the years, but they are truly one of the greatest rap groups ever to bless the mic

Devious187 said:
Wu was the shit back in the day, they had such original beats and rhymes. I remember the first time I heard Enter The Wu-Tang, I thought my head was gonna fall off from nodding my head so damn much. Their style played out over the years, but they are truly one of the greatest rap groups ever to bless the mic
Their style is played out?????? lets do the math........

wutang songs heard on the radio/seen on TV.....around 20 that we have actually seen if you are lucky.....most of them we never see or hear unless we buy the cd.....now lets not forget gza and rza been around since 90-91 and wu formed in 92-93. thats over 10 yrs..

i dont really see many people out there copying the wu tang style, and its not forced down our throats like the club bangers of america.

wu tangs style is to get fucked up out of their minds with weed,alcohol, and various other drugs, then go into the studio, then see what materializes...... not many people do that these days

All I really meant is that a lot of their shit started to sound repetitive after the second album, maybe played out was a bad choice of words

Devious187 said:
All I really meant is that a lot of their shit started to sound repetitive after the second album, maybe played out was a bad choice of words

yeah its kool man dont worry, i just feel like i have to always stick up for em cause i got a special place for em in my heart.....they always stuck to their style, but imo it wasnt really repeatative because
i like it so damn much.lol. but shit i got wu's back through it all so i had to stick up for em man,
peace

ALRIGHT MR MIKE biter ear offer geto boys would shit there pants and eat it and shit it again AND eat it AGEN if they see the wu tang clan cuz teh wutang clan aint nothing to fuk with aint nothing to fuck with sir oh MERCY OHHHH MERCYYYY OHHHHH MERCY!!!!

sasan said:
ALRIGHT MR MIKE biter ear offer geto boys would shit there pants and eat it and shit it again AND eat it AGEN if they see the wu tang clan cuz teh wutang clan aint nothing to fuk with aint nothing to fuck with sir oh MERCY OHHHH MERCYYYY OHHHHH MERCY!!!!
fuck off geto boys is one of the greatest groups after wu-tang:rolleyes:

killahill187um said:
fuck off geto boys is one of the greatest groups after wu-tang:rolleyes:
oh oh oh i see how it is roll your eyes oh oh oh atleast u sed after cuz the ghetto boys get it up the ass but since u sed after i guess they dont get it up the ass
GUNOT

sasan said:
oh oh oh i see how it is roll your eyes oh oh oh atleast u sed after cuz the ghetto boys get it up the ass but since u sed after i guess they dont get it up the ass
GUNOT
grow up bitch im going 2 ignore your stupid shit from now on:rolleyes: u propably dont even know whats geto boys

sasan said:
haters are going to say what they say. It has to be for a reason. It's just for a reason. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people. I ask this lady a lewd question because I'm in a lot of pain too. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life.

MikeTyson said:
haters are going to say what they say. It has to be for a reason. It's just for a reason. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people. I ask this lady a lewd question because I'm in a lot of pain too. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life.
i understand son i understand:( OH GOD I UNDER STAND:( :(

Whutta Bullshyt thread, I saw the title and expected somthing of quality but instead it's all just mindless crap. Be much better if sum1 actually made a proper thread to Discuss the WU cuz this onee went no where fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.