Wu-Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
RapAlot89 said:
Whutta Bullshyt thread, I saw the title and expected somthing of quality but instead it's all just mindless crap. Be much better if sum1 actually made a proper thread to Discuss the WU cuz this onee went no where fast.
haters are going to say what they say. It has to be for a reason. It's just for a reason. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people. I ask this lady a lewd question because I'm in a lot of pain too. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life.

RapAlot89 said:
Whutta Bullshyt thread, I saw the title and expected somthing of quality but instead it's all just mindless crap. Be much better if sum1 actually made a proper thread to Discuss the WU cuz this onee went no where fast.
and so wat do u do?? U FILL IT UP WITH MORE CRAP BY WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!

fucking dick head i made this fukin thread to talk about wu and this mother fucker says geto boys is better then you ya mother fucking cock sucker say shit about how bad this thread is by posting filling it with more crap lay of the crack ya fuking cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.