wtf Pittsey the only MOD

what the fuck is happenin why does he get to close threads including mine u fuckin retart and no else does, what happend to 'soldier like me' 'the bone 7,7,77, or somin' 'dante' and a few others whyb aint these fellas moderators yet. :confused:

Rock

cookies said:
what the fuck is happenin why does he get to close threads including mine u fuckin retart and no else does, what happend to 'soldier like me' 'the bone 7,7,77, or somin' 'dante' and a few others whyb aint these fellas moderators yet. :confused:
quit your bitchin! :D

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
cookies said:
my bad :D just that pitssey closed my motherfuckin thread and its got me mad, so anyone know why that fool is the only one in control

Had there been three other mods your thread would have been closed three times as fast.

Quit your bitching if you have no idea what is going on. Try reading Letter To The Pres's other topics about mods before making dumb assumptions you know nothing about.

Have a nice day.

My "BeTTER DAYZ OG CLIP!!!" thread got closed too, some people wanted to hear that :) .....wait a minute, the majority of the people bitched about it, nevermind :mad:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
cookies said:

You are the retard. I gave the reason why the post was closed!! Stop PM'ing me, I don't like you!!!!

Pittsey said:
You are the retard. I gave the reason why the post was closed!! Stop PM'ing me, I don't like you!!!!
no u asshole my thread was the first open, any other threads with the exact same topic or game would have been closed, but since u see a higher number views u figure its the better option, but even dumb motherfuckas can figure that that aint the case. i'll say it agian since ur either illeterate or plain stupid my thread was the first 3 hours infact. u retard, happy bustas

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
cookies said:
no u asshole my thread was the first open, any other threads with the exact same topic or game would have been closed, but since u see a higher number views u figure its the better option, but even dumb motherfuckas can figure that that aint the case. i'll say it agian since ur either illeterate or plain stupid my thread was the first 3 hours infact. u retard, happy bustas

Illiterate. lol

I couldn't tell whose post was created first. Both said posted "1 day ago", after 24 hours it doesn't specify whose was created first. So then I decided to choose the one with most threads, and the correctly titled one. Grow up. I think people can see who the stupid one is.

I don't feel the need to repsond to anymore of your posts, so post away. As I feel you can only make yourself look dumber.

Good day.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.