This is my thread

it's important you don't have trump as president.

It doesn't matter, right? They've lied so much about Trump that nobody believes what they say. It's their damn fault. It's probably a big fucking joke played by men behind the curtain. oh my! You know cats and dogs would eat your rotting corpse if they're hungry enough? They'll start with your nose and lips.. softer.

I'm a bit of a connoisseur on survivals of lives on this planet.

--
Remember, if you get bitten by a shark at the beach, you deserve it for trespassing. :)

Last edited:

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Usher has wiped his entire Twitter history, erasing 7,000 old tweets. It's too late, buddy. Usher was abused by Diddy. Later, he brought in a young Bieber who was also abused by Diddy. This story is going to keep on giving.
I'll project my own feelings and sentiments on things like (sex crimes): most people aren't shocked that it occurs. There's the initial shock of who ends up being the rapist/abuser but the continued interest in stories like this is is the juicy details of who got what put in where.

The added bonus is the names of people complicit or apathetic to the abuse whenever they were made privy to the details that eventually comes out. Epstein's diary/notebook. Diddy's guest list at these parties.

What can the public do? Undo the abuse? Feign the concern for mental health and therapy for the victims?

This is great for those who will eventually co-opt a movement (Me Too) to clear house of people they do not like to make way for new talent in to the industry. Not "normal" people who want to remove the plague of Hollywood and sexual abuse but instead other abusers that are higher up the chain and likely will never be outed.

Like a forest fire that destroys everything but eventually springs new life from the ashes.

Maybe I'm desensitized to these things but we've all been hearing of abuse since the 80s or 90s when social media was not around. Eventually, people move on. You can toss Epstein in a jail. Same with Diddy. But there will be another one in a few years that gets outed and someone will take their place.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I liked Hart in the beginning but then he started drinking and partying (with Diddy?) too much and his humor became mostly boring for me. He jumped right into the celebrity bs lifestyle. If he was part of that Diddy nonsense, then let the chips fall.

Maybe there's something to be said about people that enjoy that kind of entertainment, which would be me. People shat on shows like Entourage and Ballers because they saw it as one big ad. Either for companies or for a lifestyle that most would not be able to live. The attractive people, the expensive cars, etc. I enjoyed it for what it was. No real story and just mindless dialogue with good cinematography and some funny moments.

I'm the same way with celebs. I follow Kevin Hart and The Rock. I follow a few other celebs, but not many. The ones that I do, I find that their content is just as mindless as their work. They talk to the fans, or promote some product line they're starting. I guess I'm OK with that. If I enjoy their work from the get-go, it takes a lot for me to unfollow them.

I know people are upset of Kevin Hart movies and even Dwayne Johnson movies. They have their criticisms against them. But when it comes down to it, I'd likely watch a movie or TV show with those two or a Fast and Furious movie before I saw something that won an Oscar.

Maybe I'm the type of consumer that makes these guys get more projects while they just rest on their laurels with the same formulaic content.

Usher has wiped his entire Twitter history, erasing 7,000 old tweets. It's too late, buddy. Usher was abused by Diddy. Later, he brought in a young Bieber who was also abused by Diddy. This story is going to keep on giving.
He claims he was hacked lol. Whatever.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.